X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys in malaysia

Anyone know where to get find ladyboys in Malaysia? Looking to hook up with some over here in Kuala Lumpur. Thanks

Cooljoe, there were a couple of threads on this before...

http://www.asian-ts.com/cgi-bin....;t=3715
    (The TRAVEL INFORMATION Forum » Laboys in kl)

http://www.asian-ts.com/cgi-bin....alaysia
    (The TRAVEL INFORMATION Forum » Ladyboys in kuala lumpur)

Hope that this helps.
    Ross

Comment

great reply...

Comment

why do you guys get snotty when someone keeps on bringing up a subject covered before. what is this a fucking college exam or something where you have to pay attention and follow the messages and threads and get punished if you don't. Give the guy a break. I am sure he has better stuff to do then keep so abreast of our sick warped topics.

Comment

I don't think anyone was being snotty here (although you're right, I have seen it happen before). I think its very cool that Ross took the time to hook the new guy up with links to previous threads. If he really wanted to be a jackass he wouldn't have helped him at all.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Thanks dummy_plug for standing up for me.
            My intention was not to be "snotty" at all. Sorry if anyone feels that way.
            I remember those threads as I contributed to one of them, and instead of just copying and pasting what I had written, I felt that it would be more informative for cooljoe to follow the whole thread and see what the other members posted too.
            Cooljoe: Happy hunting in KL, and please let us know how it went.
            BTW, I might be in KL 13-18 Jan, so drop me a line if you want.
            Ross

Comment

Let me clarify. I don't mean you Ross. YOu were fine but I have seen this behaviour too many times in the past and it pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by (reflectionsgold @ Dec. 19 2005,14:13)
                why do you guys get snotty when someone keeps on bringing up a subject covered before. what is this a fucking college exam or something where you have to pay attention and follow the messages and threads and get punished if you don't. Give the guy a break. I am sure he has better stuff to do then keep so abreast of our sick warped topics.
                I think people get snotty as you call it because some people ask questions without making any effort to see if there have been previous topics on the subject before. I know I get sick of answering the same questions over and over and I am sure others do too.

In the past I was not too worried as the search function did not work very well and there is no FAQ on this forum as is standard for most.

I would still like to see an FAQ for some of the most asked questions and people can use the search to try and find answers to others. If after all that they cannot find what they are looking for then of course they should post their question.

Think of it this way, if we take the time to answer someones question then it is only fair that they also take som time to do some research.

Comment

One of my first posts was an FAQ post that garnered quite a few good responses. It kind of fell to the wayside, but maybe one of the more experienced (or a few of them) would like to bring it back from the dead? Something that could aggregate answers to some of the most basic and frequently asked questions (hence the FAQ) would probably be extremely useful to the newcomes to this board. The search function isn't perfect and I know when I first joined I was overwhelmed with all the posts that I had to dig through.
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X