X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overland to phnom penh

Not really about LB's...but I've been wanting to visit Phnom Penh to see what all the fuss is about.

Has anyone made the trip from BKK or Pattaya to Phnom Penh? If so, what are the basics on getting there ie. cost/hassle....I like a bit of adventure in my travelling, but would you recommend just flying instead?

Can anyone recommend a good travel agent in BKK or Pattaya that could help out with this sort of thing?

I don't have any experience (yet) with going to Phnom Pehn, but my friend does. He just bought a ticket, flew direct, and paid for his visa at the airport. This coming trip we will both be flying up there. I will be flying back but he will be taking the overland route. Not going till May, but will post my experience once I get back.

MM

Comment

Cool...look forward to reading about your trip.

Comment

from pattaya you can travel by bus to the border city, aranyaprathet. on the cambo side there are various transport to pp. depends of much time you got, but you would probably use a day or so to get to phnom penh from pattaya by land. the cambo visa is 1000b and have a couple of passpor photos with you and make sure your passport is valid for 3 months more, or unless you will not be granted a cambo visa. happened to me. i had a temporarily pasport that was only valid for additional 2 months and i did not get visa (loss of money and time 2 x 4hrs by bus ride, 4500b for new passport + 2 weeks overstay in los) even if i tried to hand one of the locals xtra 1000b to bribe the clerks at the visa office.

cambo is nothing like los though when it comes to girls and there is no lb action there. its cheaper but the ladies are uglier.

Comment

Working...
        X