X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lbs in beijing

Any ideas, response, suggestions most welcome.

Ta

Rijopesa

good luck, been there before, best bet is to check on alt.com, chinese dont put up with ladyboys, they would just soon have them shot, I know I live there almost 2 years.
    jeffreyscott

Comment

I've been to Beijing many times, but I've never seen a LB there. Maybe I'm just in the wrong areas, but I don't think Beijing is a popular spot for them. If you're a good-looking girl (or ladyboy i guess), then you'd be buying a 1-way ticket to Shanghai.
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Not worth the effort. I found one certain postie, one very likely LB, and possibly 2 others. They're ugly ROBs. Instead, try out some of the local GG offerings. A really great time can be had with them.
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Ha!

You're ALL wrong!

There was a very beautiful one there last June.
          I know I took her there

Now she's back in BKK in my apartment in BKK

We (or to be more exact - she) did pick out one transsexual in Beijing. Actually quite passable - in one of the shopping centres. Can't remember which one now.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

you are lucky to find lb in Beijing, remember this is China, not the real world, finding a lb here is like finding mexican food here.
            jeffreyscott

Comment

WTF? They are there,but not in great numbers, it will happen in China, but not yet,you go to other provinces outside of Beijing or Shanghai, such as Sichuan and its camp as a row of tents.
              I agree with POL ,there are so many GGs to choose from, I went to Shekou Bar Street in Shenzhen a while back and it was chock-a-block.. you would think you were in Bangkok
              When she walks, she’s like a samba
              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Are you sure that was not a dream you had? I have lived here for 2 years, my chinese is mamahuhu, but I know how to find things, and ladyboys is next to impossible, I would say Thailand and the Phillipines are the best 2 places for that. I would like proof, if anyone has, like an e-mail address, I know there are some, Shanghai has the be the best place, but WTF, who comes to China for ladyboys anyway.
                jeffreyscott

Comment

I didnt say it was easy, that why i go for GGs, my point is, sex for sale in China is an even more everyday thing than BKK or PL

Comment

yes it is very easy, but the sex in china is terrible and over priced in the big cities, I can get hooked up for 80 rmb where I live now.
                    jeffreyscott

Comment

dont forget you can get it for free just easily too

Comment

Working...
                      X