X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current update on singapore

I am on a business trip that is taking me to Paris, Seoul and Singapore.  Does anyone have an update on the LB scene in Singapore?  How's the activity at Crazy Horse?

Unfortunately, I have little time on this trip to stop in BKK, however, I have 4 business trips to China and Japan that will allow a little R&R in LOS - later this year.

Thanks for any info and updates!

Karl

I heard that Poom and Jean are there from KC3 but its real pot luck. The girls only seem to get 14 day visa now .
    Fai now works back in BKK through an agency(10K per shag) and petite An is back in K3 right now.

Sabai ,the nicest girl in KC3, told me last week that she wont go back anymore as she was going mad there and now hates O/Towers. Thats the best news i heard all week.

TC

Comment

I don't live there, and don't know it well, BUT...I know who is going there!

There is an influx of a few formerly non-working girls going to work at Remeo at Orchard Tower. Two are the twins I once mentioned. And now the twins are bringing 2 of their friends I know. All 4 are beautiful girls. I have a feeling this is going to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by
        I don't live there, and don't know it well, BUT...I know who is going there!

There is an influx of a few formerly non-working girls going to work at Remeo at Orchard Tower. Two are the twins I once mentioned. And now the twins are bringing 2 of their friends I know. All 4 are beautiful girls. I have a feeling this is going to continue.
        Yeeehhaaaaa.....this is my last day in BKK, but news like that above makes it not TOO bad to get back to Spore tomorrow

Ziggy......give them my number!! ......just to offer to show them around you understand!
        Mister Arse

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up on the LB situation in Spore. What floor of the OT is Romeo on?

I am in Paris now - any advice from recent punters?

Karl

Comment

Originally posted by
            Thanks for the heads-up on the LB situation in Spore. What floor of the OT is Romeo on?
            In main entrance on Orchard Road, up first escalator (Ipanema on right), up one more escalator and Romeo's is on the right towards the back a little

There were some real stunners there last night, and very few customers in all the OT bars.....bargains, bargains!!
            Mister Arse

Comment

Working...
            X