X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London hotel

well, since no-one did know diddley about how to get to brentford. maybe someone know something about cheap lodging in london. preferably £20 and down.
    i found this one Beaver Hotel. location is not important, but there she be a tube or train station not so far away.

and to the interesting part. who of the trannies are worth a visit. i checked the eros and rxxx list, but w/o a review im getting knowhere. pamela from belgium is visiting, she isnt the most attractive one in my eyes but she got great reviews. and then there is maggali, but the other faces i know little about...

You must be joking....about £69 -£79 per night weekend rate is the best rate for a cheapo London Hotel. And that just about buys the bed as well... no frills...no restuarant... no room service.... If you want one of these places i can find you a number, theres one on Tower bridge Rd near to me.

London must be the most overpriced Capitals in the World and if you found a Hotel for 20 quid then it must be a vagrants soup Kitchen or the old Seamans mission in Limehouse.

As for ladyboys then try the Wayout Club near Tower Bridge after 11pm on any Saturday and dont bother with Eros unless you want to burn your cash in cold blood.  join me for a beer any time buddy ... im in London for the next 4 weeks.

TC

Comment

You can always go for the Philbeach. Crappy, shitty, but on a monday full of trannies. Always fun there, gangbangs on the rooms, in the toilets.....etc. It's by the way right next to The Beaver in Earls Court. Prices about 50-70 sterlings which is bloody nothing in Blimey!!!

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

ok, i will stay in london beg of next week. not sure how much spare time i have, but i will send a few pm's if i get the chance to grab a beer. flight for oslo-london-oslo for £40 and hotel 2 nights for £50 wasnt too bad. maybe i even treat myself with one of the local lbs. cannot remember ive fucked anyone in the uk. maybe in newcastle but too drunk to remember

Comment

Mai-Kee,

What and where is the Philbeach. I'll be in London January 22-26 and would like to check it out.

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
          X