X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changi village, singapore

Hi!. Newbie here. I search the forums, can only find information on the Orchard Tower scene. I think I may save the Katoey experience for a later BKK or DPS trip and try something more local.

I have an early morning flight, plan to stay at Changi Village Le Meridian hotel. I check the local Sammyboy forum. It seems mostly for car crusing action. I wonder if other members here have experience on hotel based overnight action.

I was at Chiangi Village with the cab one time.
    I diod ask a Ladyboy to ride with me to the Hotel but she asked me for 300 Singapore Dollars :0
    So you better check out the Scene at Ochard Towers, but look for the Ladyboy's outside of the Discos

Comment

Thanks for the information. $300 is definately too much, even for LT in OT. I unserstand the OT scene has better looking LLBs than Changi Village. Hopeflly, if they don't have to travel too far, they will accept a lower rate.

Comment

Hi I'm singaporean..

Just to give a little more info on Changi Village.
        -The LBs here are local Singaporean. If you move around the carpark area near Le Meridien, this is where the prettier looking LBs hang around. They appear only after 11pm every night and stays around till roughly 4am. BJ is at SGD$40 standard and FJ is at SGD$100...

- There is another carpark behind the 7-11 convinient store where the "rejects" hang out... Some are a little monsterous

i must say... but u'll find them at much lower rates.

The LBs at Orchard Towers are mainly the cream of the crops exported from BKK... maybe u'll find 1-2 singaporean LB hanging around outside the LB discos but definately not inside.

Comment

I am updating with my own experience.

Stay at Changi Village hotel/le Meridian last night, when my flight landed at 11:30 pm.

The taxi time from airport to CV doesn't feel shorter than my prior trips to CBD/Orchard Road.

About 8-10 LB was on duty. No demand for $300, but most stuck to SGD $150 for ST. Was in bad shape after long flight, so decided not to partake. All post-op, from my sampling. Lookwise the OT is better, and I had takeout form OT for about same or lower cost before. Will check OT action tonight if I don't hear from FL I pmed on another board.

Comment

Working...
          X