X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rates in phl?

Hi all - I'm planning a trip to the Philippines next week, and I was curious as to the going rates for ST, LT, and all night for the local LBs and GGs in Manila. I don't mind spending a little extra for a good time, but of course I don't want to be taken advantage of either.

I did a quick search in the forums here, but I was hoping for some additional perspectives.

TIA for your helpful experience :-)

- BL

Yea I would also like to know that also, I would like to go to Cebu soon
    jeffreyscott

Comment

Manila is THE most expensive destination in the Philippines for P4P, but unless you are getting your parteners in off the websites, then 2000Pesos is more than enough. In places like Cebu, Angeles & Subic its alot cheaper. As to ST & LT, I would say ST is not overly popular in the Philippines, it has been my experience over the years that they much prefer LT & there does not seem to be a massive price difference.
      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I can€™t speak directly for Manila, but I can give you rates in Angles City.

Girl at a club overnight: 1,000 to 1,200 barfine plus tip.
        Girl at club short time: 1,000 to 1,200 barfine plus tip.
        Girl on blow for short time: 500 BJ and sex
        LadyBoy on street: 500 short time, no tip needed

I was just in Angles City last week and had a great time with lots of sex. The nice thing in Angles is the girls more often than not want to spend the night with you. Nothing better than waking up and going for another round :-)

Comment

Wow sounds like fun, I cant wait to go there!
          jeffreyscott

Comment

Mike Where did you stay in Angeles and are there any lady boy friendly hotels there. I will be there in march.

Comment

Most of the hotels (except the Orchid Inn ones!) are LB friendly.  The staff at the Orange Lion are not only friendly but were respectful of and courteous to all my LB guests.  Good rooms with DVD players for that extra the gurls seem to dig!
              N.B.: For some reason, I can't "PM" anyone here. (I click PM and type in a message, but when I hit "submit" nada happens.) Mike, I wanted to exchange ideas with you re Angeles. I just think the gurls there are great. Definitely not for the mainstream LB-Lover, but man do they do it for me!
              More, More, More ... how do you like it?, how do you like it? ... More, More, More ...

Comment

Working...
              X