X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys in melbourne

anyone know of any good places to meet ladyboys in Melboure Australia?

Interested to know

Cheers

Azza

Azza

A worthy trip report

Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

try

http://www.the-stable.com.au/default2.asp

Some nice asian girls there. But they come and go.

if you get the chance try Auyki from Singapore.

Its a male brothel too. but dont worry its all discreet and no contact with other customers. Its in the back streets of Port Melbourne and discreetly located. $A210.00 per hour.

I believe there is a new parlour in Caulfied dont know much about it.

Have Fun.

Comment

Thanks guys

I have had the pleasure of the pleasure dome (the stable)
        and have had some fun but the prices are crazy these days....

couple of visits and half the airfare to phuket is up

I really wanting to know if anyone out there knows the scene where one can meet a TS, specially an asian TS in melbourne

No pay too play -- meet a real girlfriend type

Hope someone out there can help

Cheers

Azza

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Sorry Mate

Im not into that "scene" here but i believe there are quite a few drag and TS shows around Collingwood. Im sure a bit of net sufing you can find out. Maybe ozzie or koykaeng knows more and about the scene in general.

There used to be a guy called "the cynic" here who im sure was an aussie and he made a suugestion to go to the univeristies and colleges and put a notice on the notice board something to the effect ladyboys wanted leaving yr mobile (you may need a second sim card) or email. Now this guy is a veteran at this and was real knowledgable in the ladyboy scene and it he said it worked for him here. I sent him a pm asking for his email add to ask him about which he kindly did but I failed to follow him up on it. Could be a go. You never know.

Also try facepic.com and probably some similar sites.

Let me know how you go.

Comment

Melbourne really plays second fiddle to Sydney with regard to the Ladyboy scene.

The best option would be to check out the link below which details all the gay venues in the section subtitled "Scene", some with drag shows that tend to attract the LB / TS crowd.

http://www.pinkagenda.com/travel/melbourne.htm#things

With regard to pay4play, the other venue to check out in Melbourne is Naughty Times which is a little more reasonably priced than The Pleasuredome.

http://www.naughtytimes.com.au/

Cheers
            Koykaeng
            Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Thanks everyone

from what i can see may the Lotus Club
              in hoddle street collingwood could be the go

http://home.iprimus.com.au/ooien/Lot.../Lotusmain.htm

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Popped into The Pleasuredome this afternoon, paid my $5 to meet the tranny's on duty and was placed in one of the intro rooms with a nice shemale movie playing.

Was introduced to 4 transexuals, including a very exotic, dark, full figured pre op named Dominique & the post op Arianna who just returned from Singapore.
                Arianna is a real beauty, very pretty indeed, and informed me she had a few toys with her if that was your thing !

Was tossing it over whether I should stay, but time was against me, and when I was informed that a 30 minute session was going to set me back $175 (AUD)  via credit card or $150 (AUD) for cash, I decided to give it a miss and go home and review the February 1st updates on AsianTS.....

Cheers
                Koykaeng
                Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Working...
                X