X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotels phnom penh  ?

Any suggestions for a cheap (20-25 $) hotel in Phnomh Penh ??
    Must be centrally situated.

Do a Google search, when you get to a site check out riverside locations and you will be in business.

Comment

Hi Midget, Im in the Phen at the moment, starved of L.B. dick. however there are hundreds of places to choose from, you can get a crackng room for around 15$. dont worry about them being L.B. friendly, there aint no action here. Just seen the great list of places to meet the troops in Phuket, can anyone give me some info on where to stay, thanks.

Comment

Thanks both of you.
        I have found a hotel on the net.

Jungleland : A few years back I stayed at the C&N in Patong Beach, almost at the end of Soi Bangla. Nice and friendly and not expensive. Here is the address:
        http://www.cnhotelpatong.com/

Comment

Flamingos is definitely your best choise if you are looking for a nice hotel in the centre of the city.
          It's situated at 172 street in the middle of the action (all famous bars except Martini's in walking distance)
          I've been there two times in November, december 2005. You have the choise between a standard room at 20$ and a luxury at 30$.
          The only difference between the two is that you have a bathtube (otherwise you have to shower standing at the floor and everything becomes wet.)
          More girlfriendly than this hotel is not possible. Those who have been there know what I mean.
          No ladyboys found in Phnom Penh, I 've seen two in Seam Riep in a bar called Zanzibar (I think, anyhow it's owned by a frenchspeaking man from Belgium) But for ladyboys you don't have to go to Cambodia. The girls are fantastic, certainly if you are looking for GFE.

Comment

Hey Lovelylu (or any others with experience in Phnom Penh) I've heard that the Flamingo is good...but how's the location?

Based on my research it seems the action is by the riverside (Sisowath Quay)...and they say it is not so safe to walk around at night. So I was thinking of getting a room very close to the action so that I wouldnt have to worry about getting back to the hotel once I'd found a girl.

Any advice on this ie. a cheap (but reasonably nice) hotel in the same area as the nightlife?

Comment

Sorry..ignore my last post...I just realized the answer is in lovelylu's post.

Comment

Hey all,

Will be heading to PP in a few months. Staying at the California Hotel. Will let you know how it is when I get back.

MM

Comment

flamingos is a superb hotel, location is fine. i think there is 1 ladyboy in the neighbourhood so you'll have to keep a sharp eye or be very lucky to bag her.

Comment

Working...
                  X