X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do americans need a visa for brazil?

Anyone know if you can get a visa on arrival or does one need to go to aconsulate in the USA?

Go to the website of the US embassy in Brazil
    Mister Arse

Comment

I have looked into going there also. And found out Yes Americans need a visa before you arrive. This is a result of Bush.

Comment

Hey Matty, what's Dubya got to do with it?

Comment

Yes you need a visa. It is easy to get just go to the Brazilian consulate with your Pass Port and why and where you be will going. And it has nothing to do with George Bush. They ask all countrys for a Visa that aks the same of them. Its that simple. Also they may finger print you in Rio. Always give them the upmost in respect and you will have no problems. SP is an easier Airport to enter than Rio. Rio they will think that you are there for one reason, Sex. SP they will think that you are there on Buissiness. Have fun

Comment

It turns out I don't think I'll be going in the near future. Was able to confirm three parts of the four part round trip using FF miles but could not smag what I thought would be an easy one, New york to Atlanta on a Thursday night.

Was planning to go to Sao Paulo and probably will do so at the end of the year instead of February.

Comment

Working...
            X