X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnam food/korean food

can anyone recommend a korean or vietnamese restaurant in bangkok ? (no dog jokes please) thanks.        

Le Dalat & Le Dalat Indochine - both on Suk. Soi 23 are both highly recommended for French-Vietnamese cuisine. I have been to Le Dalat Indochine only. Nice place to take somone for a high class meal. Located in an old house, nice decor and ambiance. Never been there with a LB, GG only!! Definitely a dress-up place.

With alcohol you can expect to pay 1,500-2000 for a meal for 2 - More if you want wine.

Can't say for Korean- never eaten any Korean food in Bangkok.

Comment

yep, i can vouch for Le Dalat and Le Dalat Indochine. Prices are reasonable compared to Western prices. Food is excellant/ U won't go wrong at these 2 joints    It has great ambeiance, service is ok, but as I said the food is a cracker. I am a Chef and have had restaurants , these 2 places are well run and are clean too.

Comment

Thang Long a stylish and excellent Vietnamese at Soi Lang Suan.

Enjoy,

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I've had the dubious honour of eating dog in Korea and Vietnam, surprisingly, the Vietnamese variety was better
          When she walks, she’s like a samba
          That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Heck you can eat dog in Thailand too, no need to go to a Korean/Viet restaurant!
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Do U mean actually eating canine or going down on one of the boilers from Patpong?
              When she walks, she’s like a samba
              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Working...
              X