Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinese ladyboys

Know any good places in china?

It's hard man, it's hard. There've been several threads on this, and I spent a lot of time looking. It's probably easier to find them in Salt Lake City than in Beijing. Unless you're really on an inside track with some subculture.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Yeah, I'm with POL on that one, sometimes the pool to choose from is so small that it's hardly woth it
      It will happen in China, not yet though
      When she walks, she’s like a samba
      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

The two or three that I've seen are not worth the effort. There are so many super hot GGs that it's better to spend your time looking for them. They're not as cheap as Thailand, it seems, but worth it. Then again, I've not been so hot on Thai GGs from the looks of 'em. I'd prefer a Chinese or Japanese, usually.

Perhaps the best way to find out about them in China is to find a psychiatrist & see if he (or she?) can point you to the people with GID issues. Make some friends, have some sex.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

during my first night in beijing, a monday, i stumbled across a big group of lb's by 3rd ring rd 1/2 way between hilton and china world hotel.
          a pretty one flashed her cock but it was 4am and i just wanted to get home. ive been back heaps of times but have not found them again but i am still looking.

apparetly there are some in club hollywood? but i dont know.

Comment

I am about to leave China and boy am I happy, not a ladyboy in sight!
            jeffreyscott

Comment

You are lucky you can leave limpdick . I am blokked here with my own business .Good we have a lot of planes going to Thailand every day

Comment

How much is a flight from PEK to BKK? And how long does it take?

Comment

Any bar names , probably around Nathan Road, on Kowloon side, in Hong Kong which LB's frequent?

Comment

Originally posted by (yukimaki2 @ Mar. 03 2006,12:30)
                    Any bar names , probably around Nathan Road, on Kowloon side, in Hong Kong which LB's frequent?
                    Some used to hang at the Hyatt's bar but now the hotel is under demolition..so no more chances in there. I would guess you may try Someplace's Else in the Seraton basements.
                    However, that would be for Filipino LBs mostly I guess. Otherwise have to go to Wan Chai or Central (Lan Kwai Fong).
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Forget Wanchai, i just left thursday and its fucking freezing cold and LB free. I think you have to trawl the swanky Hotel bars in Kowloon or try Lan Kwai Fung on HK side.

The Crazy Horse Bar and caberet Bar under New World centre are closed down and they used to be good places

Its a shame because there are in fact a few LBs within the Hong Kong University system. many work for the agency and you pay big bucks.

Lbs are not allowed to work in bars in Wanchai

Comment

Guys,
                        I grew up in Taiwan. I used to dream about LBs and not knowing what I was "dreaming" of. The culture simply is not the same as in Thailand. I started to hear about so called "the third sex" but last time I went back, I couldn't find anybody. I have had a whole lot more fun in US (although they are much more costly).
                        I will give up the idea of finding chinese lbs ... btw, it'll be more useful to find some info about latin LBs.

Comment

Where is US would one find a selection of lb's

Comment

Originally posted by (CUsoon @ Mar. 06 2006,17:45)
                            Where is US would one find a selection of lb's
                            which city?
                            And also - http://www.eros.com

Comment

Working...
                            X