Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotels saigon

I might be doing a flit to Saigon for a few days next month

Anybody been there and know good places to go ( i will be with my teerak ), also any recommendations on hotels?

Many Thanks

Dave...
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

I stayed in the Rex Hotel in District One. Very close to all the action. A park like setting across the street, a ten minute walk to the Ban Thay Market(everything you could want or imagine at great prices here). The Q Bar a five minute walk, lots of great restaurants close by and you can finish up the evening by going to the one and only Apocolypse Bar about ten minutes walk. There is also a good bar on the top floor of the Sheraton Hotel. Try to get a room facing the Park, the show at night is amazing. A must stop is the famous Roof Bar at this Hotel. During the Vietnam War it was the place for both sides to come and drink. Everybody knew the other side but there was
    some kind of tacit agreement that nothing would happen when you were at the Rex Hotel drinking. Saigon is great place to vist, lots to do and see and the prices will amaze you. a lot cheaper than Bangkok.

Comment

thanks pogue
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
      X