X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Interesting Link?

I got bored again     and found this link which appears to be advocating paying for sex with gg's??       Whorist.com

OK..OK.. I know they don't have the 'special attachments' we are looking for.  
    In fact for some reason the guy posting makes comments about being  -  'on the alert for  Katoeys/Transvestites who are in the employ of some Go-Go€™s'           
    Poor lovey doesn't know what he's missing    

What stuck me was that the guy seems to have done his homework.  The layout is good and whilst there a few bits of the Thailand section that I don't agree with -  it is very, very good.

The section on the Philippines I assume is to the same standard?

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

(Road Runner @ Mar. 26 2006,14:39) I got bored again     and found this link which appears to be advocating paying for sex with gg's??       Whorist.com
    Ya think so?? I couldn't tell by the name

RM
    ain't life grand

Comment

whorist.com............is that the site for desperate guys looking for sex shame on that site my god is it also the site for inviting veneral desease i bet
      sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

Hello snejana_demientrovska,

An interesting name for a Pi girl  

I think the writing and the attitude of the guy on this site stinks        I normally don't make such comments  -  but I'm hoping that he won't be visiting this forum.

However as I said above -  he does seem to have done his homework and the travel information for Thailand is pretty close to the mark.    I assume the information for the Phillipines is to the same standard.

If I post a link to another site it does not mean that I necessarily support what it says or it's ethos.  Only that it provides useful and/or interesting information.

RR.    
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Mmmmmm yummy LBFM's

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ Mar. 28 2006,13:47) whorist.com............is that the site for desperate guys looking for sex shame on that site  my god is it also the site for inviting veneral desease i bet
            My first trip to LOS was all based on this site..From airport to BKK...BKK to Pattaya..Hotels ...Restaurants to bars...
            I did put links to this site long ago...For me it is the one off the best info. site....for the first timers...
            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I too used this site as a primary information source for my first trip in many years to LOS and the RofP in many years. Found it to to be informative, accurate and verrrry comprehensive.Keep in mind that IMHO the author seems to be budget minded. Highly recommended for us neophyte travellers.

Comment

Working...
              X