Within stumbling distance of P.Burgoss Street

4 star-ish

Pool

Internet in room

LB friendly

Ideas?
    Mister Arse

I usually stay at Quezeon City. I aways use asiarooms.com
    They are reliable and good prices.As u would know Manilla can be a scary looking joint. Even in Makati its like a differant world. I was there 3 weeks ago on business and didn't have much time for hunting. I got names from asian babe cams.
    And most hotels allow guests. Just ask when booking, no problems.Its no where as consumer firendly as LOS and I always seem to get a uneasy feeling when I am there and im not easily spooked. Give me LOS any time.
    Good luck and happy hunting

Comment

[QUOTE]usually stay at Quezeon City.>>

Does that mean you stay in the city of Quezon City, or at a hotel called the Quezon City??
      Mister Arse

Comment

Yeah mate, Quezon City. I stay at Hotel Rembrant. I get the room for around $65 aus.I stay here becasue i know
        a few people and there a few ladyboys who live in this part of town.In metro I stay at Executive Plaza Hotel at Mabini Street, Malate. Its not too far from action. IMO hotels in PP are no where near as good as LOS, in value or quality.
        If it wasn't for business I would not visit.

Comment

What are the best places in Quezon City for girl or LB action?

Comment

hook up with the girls from asian babe cam and u will find about 7 who live at Quezon City. There are no LB bars as such but once u hook up with one of the girls u will soon latch on to the scene.Good luck

Comment

well boys if youre in manila.....why dont you call me.....
              my number is +63917-6242976....
              im in hongkong right now but will be flying back to philippines this morning....
              hope to see you there...

Comment

yeah!..definitely call this one! if you want to get "fucked" over
                on the money!..remember if you pay over 1,000.00 pesos then
                tell ryan you also want some shares in san miguel corporation!
                i know this soiunds like a flame,but believe me and others,she will pick your pocket if she can!you definitely CAN find nicer in manila,AND save your company,or yourself some serious cash!
                loves to scam guys!...watch out!..tell you anything for a buck!
                believe me this one IS a "shit bag"...a clever shit bag,but still
                a shit bag!..please think it through and don't get sucked in by the phony charm,unless of course you light your cigars with
                large bills,then i guess it doesn't matter!..ther are many beautiful ladyboys in manila,who will love you to death for short money,why get raped by this one!...s"uup to you!

regards!
                john
                john taylor

Comment

Stewart:

Getting back to your original question, I highly recommend the Oxford Suites Hotel. It's right on P. Burgos, corner of Durban St, and very close to the action there. I had originally wanted to book into another hotel, but the Service I used, http://wired-destinations.com, offered me the Oxford as the other place was full. I'm glad they did -- rooms are super, clean, quiet, and it's a friendly place! All for $46/night! When I go back, you can be sure I'll be staying there again!

Comment

Stewart:
                    Getting back to your original question, I highly recommend the Oxford Suites Hotel. It's right on P. Burgos, corner of Durban St, and very close to the action there. I had originally wanted to book into another hotel, but the Service I used, http://wired-destinations.com, offered me the Oxford as the other place was full. I'm glad they did -- rooms are super, clean, quiet, and it's a friendly place! All for $46/night! When I go back, you can be sure I'll be staying there again!
                    That is exactly where I stayed, and I agree with your opinion....it is even closer to the action than the Nana and Dynasty in Bangkok!!!

I looked at a couple of other places on/near P.Burgos while I was there for comparison, and Oxford was the best....the others were much more run down. However, the time before I stayed at City Garden, and that was fine....only 100 yerds from the action!!

I booked direct with Oxford, and it was US$70. I always like to bok direct the first time. Then I will book through the agency the next time, get the better price, then call the hotel direct to make sure I get the room I want
                    Mister Arse

Comment

so fellwas for mongering action what about the Makati area does anyone recommend that? where is the best area to be in for fun ? also does anyone have experience with CEBU ? how can one get there?

Comment

Working...
                      X