X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European Ladyboy paradise...?

I will be spending some time in europe in a few months for holiday, (as i live in asia) am curuios what cities/countries have a decent ladyboy bar or population?

cheers in advance.

Amsterdam followed by Madrid followed by Paris. (Paris is very expensive.)

Comment

(qwerty @ Jan. 24 2007,03:14) I will be spending some time in europe in a few months for holiday, (as i live in asia) am curuios what cities/countries have a decent ladyboy bar or population?

cheers in advance.
      Hi, I live in the Netherlands and can say:

- no 1 Amsterdam
      The famous red light district now has two streets almost entirely occupied with mostly south Americam (big tooled) and Indonesian LB. Some Holland LB there too, But I prefer the Asian and not to roughly shaped South American. You find them in Bloedstraat and Barnesteeg. Prices differ: from
      Euro 50 (very rush or limited one way service) to all-inn around Euro 150.
      the Hague: a few LB between the lady's. One Thai there
      Hunsestraat 49(?) called Malee 1 hour between 70 and 100 Euro. Full service and very good bottom AND top.
      Can drill you very long time Works between 10.00 and 17.00h
      Also on two sites called dutchcontacts.nl and kinky.nl
      (man zoekt man) there are a lot of trans-lady's with picture who receive you at home or come to your hotel

Germany also has a big trans-scene. Site: transgirls.de
      The big cities like Cologne; Frankfurt or Stuttgart all have
      many working-girls. Cologne has one big brothel called Pascha with floor 7 only dedicated to transgirls. site: pascha.de

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Greetings,

Comment

I think it would be joint first between madrid and barcalona and then amsterdam in second and then in third i would say london, but chances are they will all be clock watchers in any of these cities

Comment

(tommy1983 @ Jan. 24 2007,13:13) I think it would be joint first between madrid and barcalona and then amsterdam in second and then in third i would say london, but chances are they will all be clock watchers in any of these cities
          Hi Tommy,

Regarding "clock watching" and Amsterdam I not agree. I visit the LB-ladies since 1987 there and despite some not soooo good experiences I think most give value for money. Of course it is not Pattaya or Nana. Most visits are limited to 45 minutes-an hour but I must say; I still like it. And of course prepare a visit; read the net (there is a site Hookers.nl where many Amsterdam or the Hague LB's are rated but unfortunately only in Dutch).

Also it has to click; I visited a turkish-israelian LB in Cologne for more nearly a year mostly twice a month and paid Euro 200 but stayed with her from around 8 o'clock in the evening until 1.00 o clock in the morning. A lot of wrestling but also a lot of talk. She wanted to know many things about my profession (lawyer) and we got along very nice until I forgot the big rule: it is business; I wanted more then she dared to give and we "broke up".

So I can say to everyone; go on try Amsterdam, it is a nice "blowing" city.

Greetings,

Comment

athens syngrou avenew.

Comment

Milan is also to be a hotbed of TS hotties
              Too old to die young!

Comment

I prefer London, but only because the scene is so big there and you have a selection of ts/tv venues (bars, clubs), what you don't have in Amsterdam. There it's always the window, which can be boring after a while, but it's definitely the best price-value in Europe! I heard that the scene in Barcelona is excellent, but like in Italy or Paris - it's street-business, which can be a bit rough!
                In Germany there is a so called "Laufhaus" in Cologne, which's the Dutch window system within one big house and on the top floor are the tgirls.
                We also had once a thread here about the quite big scene in Istanbul what I actually would love to check out in depth! The city is fantastic - I'm sure there is some talent over there!

MK
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

(costassg @ Jan. 25 2007,03:14) athens syngrou avenew.
                  Yes Costassg, i had almost forgotten about that street in that city of Athens, street TS down the RH side, Russian chic lap dancing joints on the LH handside, had a few interesting nights there. Even managed to get one TS back to the hotel room, who said i wouldn't be disappointed with her appendage, she wasn't joking, she nearly bored me a new arsehole, a genuine 9". I measured it because i wasn't convinced & had a ruler in my bag. Nice TS, never did find her again & almost a bargain at 200Euro's for what turned out to be a couple of hours
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(rob69in @ Jan. 25 2007,00:03)
                    (costassg @ Jan. 25 2007,03:14) athens syngrou avenew.
                    Yes Costassg, i had almost forgotten about that street in that city of Athens, street TS down the RH side, Russian chic lap dancing joints on the LH handside, had a few interesting nights there. Even managed to get one TS back to the hotel room, who said i wouldn't be  disappointed with her appendage, she wasn't joking, she nearly bored me a new arsehole, a genuine 9". I measured it because i wasn't convinced & had a ruler in my bag. Nice TS, never did find her again & almost a bargain at 200Euro's for what turned out to be a couple of hours
                    you can get the best TS over there at the best price.

Comment

Antwerp can be an interesting place last time i was there, there were at least 12 LB / TS in Skipperstratt ( spelt wrong, I know )area.
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

any places in london that you would recommend Mai-Kee ?

I live in Uk and have only become interested lately but only here of Wayout and am told its a meat market

Comment

thanks everyone for the info.

how does it work in madrid and barcelona ? is there a specific bar or club? or is it only streetwalkers? and what is the current price if u know?

cheers

Comment

Working...
                          X