X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan

This is a question primarily for fellow Japanese readers of this board or real insiders. I know we had already a few threads about Japan, but the information was actually quite thin and maybe some better informed people joined this forum meanwhile.
    I've heared that there are some ts/tv (newhalf) clubs especially in Shinjyuku, Tokyo (but would of course be interested if there are better clubs somewhere else in Japan). I'd like to know how they are, what's the procedure there, if the girls are Japanese, PI, Thai, etc. If those are sm/fetish clubs, swingers, gogo-bars, brothels, etc. If it's easy to get in there as a caucasian. And finally - we are in Japan - the costs of such pleasure!

Any intel would be highly appreciated!

Cheers,

MK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

I cannot answer any of your questions but eagerly await responses from those with experience. Newhalfs are, based on my 'pixelated' viewing of films, incredibly sexy and enticing. In some ways even moreso than Thai LBs, admittedly a high hurdle. I just downloaded a film with the cutest, sexiest newhalf/LB I have ever seen.

If you Google "newhalf" and say, "Tokyo", you will get a lot of decent introductory information. Quantity is limited and price is steep, based on my cursory investigations.

My brother-in-law is Japanese, living here in Thailand with a Thai wife, but I haven't yet figured out how to broach the subject of newhalfs with him.

Comment

Hey. I lived in Japan for 3 years. The information is thin because the supply is very thin, and lots of the Japanese p4p scene is completely shut off from foreigners. Perhaps a good way to pick up lbs is to go to a cabaret show, and chatting the girl up. Some of them are Japanese but a lot are Phillipino. In Osaka, there are also about three new-half bars... not P4P though. I went into all three, and at two was immediately told 'No foreigners," generally very gruffly. Only one actually let me go in and the quality of the ladies in there was a sad site. Except for one or two of them that is. One was gorgeous but she was there with her boyfriend. In addition to the regular bars, there are a few "New-half Health," ie soapies, scattered around, but I would be prepared to be turned out at the door. Here is a listing for you:
      http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywo...b/e_guide.html

It does appear that Tokyo has quite a few. Sorry, I have no experience in Tokyo so can't tell you more. Get ready for an expensive time, though.

Comment

most of the links go no where a cple go to pricing pages and one went to not rather interesting photo section.

Comment

The following info is not definitive, but may be helpful...

There are a number of newhalf bars in Shinjuku, but I gather based on correspondence with a couple of CDs in Japan that they cater exclusively for Japanese speakers. Some may allow you in if you're a gaijin who's fluent in Japanese...for a now out of date list of bars, try nullwww.senris.com and go to the links section.

I've heard there is at least one hostess bar in Roppongi that has Japanese NH hostesses and caters for both locals and foreigners...sounds like nirvana but I've never found it and don't even have a name...I've just heard "friend of a friend" stories about foreign businessmen going for drinks in Roppongi and being shocked to find out that the beatiful Japanese "girl" they've been rubbing up against all evening is actually a bloke!

You may have more luck with the "health shops" - there's a decent list at http://www.nh-fan.com/index2.html, although the site's entirely in Japanese. I don't speak or read Japanese but just called the Tokyo numbers while I was in town last time...half the shops just hung up when I spoke English but half had an english-speaker hanging around and I eventually got a girl sent to my hotel by one of them.

Good luck - based on my limited experience, it's tough out there unless you speak Japanese!

Comment

japan, no thanks.everythink is expensive.

Comment

the reason you dont find info easy is not only because of the language differences, it is because it must be a very limited and unfulfilling scene.
              though jap men love ladyboys they tend to go to thailand for it.
              if we in america or england or aus turned jap's away from a bar because they were japanese the political correct militantss would go nuts. thtas unfair.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the help guys. I know Japan is tough for foreigners without any knowledge of the language, but considering the large number of newhalf magazins and internet appearances I guess there must be a "scene" and looking at some of these cuties, I think it must be worth checking out. But as many things over there - it's all hidden, clubs with memberships, extremely discret, etc....
                Best would be to find an insider - ideally a newhalf - like Stewie had in Brazil. Otherwise it doesn't look as it would makes sense.

Cheers,

MK
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

It really is a little difficult to access for foreignors and the 'best' is underground. Also any info tends to be dated fast. As some have mentioned, the cabarets are a prospect, although you only get a show, a drink and a brief meet and greet with the 'girls' after the show..all for the princely sum of 5000 yen (or more !).

You may try to put an ad here in the Personals, 'others' section. I've had a few bites there, some Brazilians, Phillies, Burmese... :

http://metropolis.co.jp/classifieds/...ion=home&pid=0

I know there are some New Half bars in shunjuku 3 chome, the gay area, though it's been a while.... There are also some bars in Roppongi where some thai LBs hang out after hours...

Comment

(TripleZ @ Jan. 28 2007,18:24) Some may allow you in if you're a gaijin who's fluent in Japanese...
                    I'm fluent in Japanese, and was still turned away by most bars.

Comment

Working...
                    X