X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• found in singapore...

went to rowell (sp.?) road in little india. its a road paralell to desker road and perpendicular to serangoon road.
    the street looks dead, and dodgy, but its ok.
    walk down and you will see ladyboys behing their gated doorway. some were thai and some malay'singaporean.
    i will share my secret find ... in hopes you all share yours.... at #61 rowell road i found a malay girl with a rock hard cock nice big tits and cute.
    now there are a few girls working in most of the doorways so if you go and theres only an ugly girl, maybe shes upstairs

How much and was she worth it, mate?

Comment

it was only 50 quid sing.
      i don't think its for everyone though.
      as far as the room goes, its kind of slumming it.
      but that was the exciting thing.
      not really dirty but small and she doesnt let you sit on the bed.
      but she was sexy and hard and for a change of scenery from orchard towers it was worth it for me.
      she was mellow but up for anything.
      so overall, not like gfe sex but dark alley naughty good.

Comment

Yes, Rowell Road is the place to go for some interesting finds. My favourite haunt. Try house no 79 as well. You'll get Thai and Malaysian TGs as well. If you thought the rooms in 61 were bad, wait till you see 79. It's just as bad or even worst.
        But you do some gems from time to time. Some have even posed for the Asianshemales web site!
        Some people just Rowell as a contact point. Most of the TGs there will meet you in your hotel for S$150 to S$250 per hour. Service levels improve and they will dress up much better.
        http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

damn... i should have got her number.....

Comment

(jonkeyes @ Nov. 02 2006,12:26) damn... i should have got her number.....
            You could try the vicesisters web site. Look under ladyboys and Singapore, she may have advertised.

Comment

thanks for that... i had never heard of that site... looks good.

Comment

(jonkeyes @ Oct. 31 2006,00:27) went to rowell (sp.?) road in little india.  its a road paralell to desker road and perpendicular to serangoon road.
                the street looks dead, and dodgy, but its ok.
                walk down and you will see ladyboys behing their gated doorway. some were thai and some malay'singaporean.
                i will share my secret find ... in hopes you all share yours.... at #61 rowell road i found a malay girl with a rock hard cock  nice big tits and cute.
                now there are a few girls working in most of the doorways so if you go and theres only an ugly girl, maybe shes upstairs
                jonkeyes, can you describe the place a little more. Did you chat to the girls or did they call you over..?

How long did you get for 50 Sing Dollars? And what was on offer if they won't even let you sit on the bed !

Comment

its a street of many 3 or 4 story shophouses? you just stroll down the sidewalk and you will see girls standing in the doorways/staircases usually with the gated door closed (safety iron). they will hiss and call to you gently.. "ooh come here" or you can just stop at the doorway and say hello. theyare waiting for you. theres a few indian blokes 'shopping' about but its all ok if you like seedy.
                  as for the bed just think she made a rule of it to keep it clean. fucking or whatever on a blanket on the floor.

Comment

Brit, you get half an hour for S$50. At both house 61 and 79 you can do what you like on the bed. Most of them usually bring reasonably clean bedsheets of their own. Rowell Road is a must see on the small ladyboy scene.
                    Another place is Lorong 16, Geylang. Ladyboys walk on the street from 10p.m. onwards. Here you get ladyboys from Thailand, China and Malaysia besides the local "girls". Prices a tad higher than Rowell in general but here you can go to a clean hotel for S$15/$20 for 2 hours.

Comment

im excited to see this place! ill be going there on the 28th of November

www.winklergirl.com
                      My Facebook
                      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

i am here in singapore guys...

u can check out my link

www.gorgeouslady17.multiply.com...

contact number:81224558

martina

Comment

Martina! please say your'e in LOS. in April?    
                          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

no plans for los yet...
                            i will be back to manila on dec o2...
                            and will be flying to hk soon...

martina

Comment

Can anyone recommend a decent hotel in the Chinatown or Orchid Rd area that is less than US $100. Will be going in a couple of months.

Comment

Working...
                              X