X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one night in singapore

Hi guys, im stopping over in Singapore 26 dec 2006 on my way to Bkk and then down to Pattaya.

What shall i do for 36 hrs and where are the best spots to find LBS, All i know about is orchard tower

Any suggestions ?

where are the best spots to find LBS, All i know about is orchard tower
    that is all you need to know if u only have 36 hours
    Mister Arse

Comment

4TH. floor. Crazy Horse Saloon, that's it boyo. Head there and your prayers shall be answered. Some of Bangkok's finest LB'S ply their trade there everynight. If you need a short time hotel, just tell the taxi driver to take you to the Hoover Hotel, it's close by. Have fun.

Comment

Romeo's Bar also has lbs, which is also in Orchard Towers.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
        Membership Levels
        The Rookie Thread
        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

CH is half-half lb-gg. Romeos is wall to wall lb's
          Drinks CH cheaper....SGD 15 v SGD 22 in Romeos. I always give the lb's the 20 bucks rather than buy them a drink
          You WILL get mobbed in Romeos as you walk in. Just smile and relax and say "no thank you for the moment". If mob does not disperse, tell the waitress/manager you are not buying any drinks until it does
          Mister Arse

Comment

Great thanks guys

What sort of Australian Dollars am i looking at for long time ?

Comment

What sort of Australian Dollars am i looking at for long time ?
              SGD 250-300 LT, SGD 200-250 ST
              Mister Arse

Comment

I paid 150SG Long time in Romeo's after long negotiation.
                Tried Little India as well $50SG. but there are some ugly broilers there

Comment

I paid 150SG Long time in Romeo's after long negotiation.
                  You might get offered that. Depends on circumstances eg bar busy, etc, but what kind of service are you really going to get?

The one time I got offered 150 it went like....."OK, just for you 150, but don't tell the other girls, and I will have to be quick so i can get back to the bar......". I would rather pay the 250 and have a great time
                  Mister Arse

Comment

What you get charged depends on what the evening is like many guys you get slops and whats not taken. Slow night they bail out with any one willing to over night.

Dec 26 may be a slow night as many singapoarens are good christians and are busy with family.

I have been in sg over xmas 3 times streets are busy with tourist so go early sus the place out and come back around ten things are getting hot around there.
                    If you are only looking lb you need to run the gg ambush when u hit the first and second set of escalators.

Beers from 15 sgd warning do not get jug open to spiking get your own drink from the bar.

hope helps

Comment

I too will be in Sing for one night. Does anyone have any telephone contacts of Sing LB's ? I would prefer to pre-arrange a date instead of searching through OT.

Comment

in Sing for one night. Does anyone have any telephone contacts of Sing LB's ? I would prefer to pre-arrange a date instead of searching through OT.
                        www.vicesisters.com

but they will charge you SGD 300-400 from that site

Go to Romeos in OT. One bar with 30 lb's
                        Mister Arse

Comment

Try Lorong 16 at Geylang after 10p.m. As many as 20 ladyboys from Thailand and Singapore strut their stuff along this road which is in the middle of the largest red light area.
                          Prices for locals - S$50 + S$10 for short time hotel room. A lot cleaner than Rowell Road in Little India.
                          Generally safe but just like anywhere else in Asia keep a lookout for your valuables.
                          Some Thais start appearing as early as 8p.m.
                          http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

yes Geylang is the best place to find the ladyboys for less damage to your wallet also Rowell Road i think which is near Serangoon the Indian area district but a little scary at night though ...i dont know probably my phobia of the dark skinned Indian guys who are sometimes menacing when they stare at me....maybe it helps if u are in a cab or car when hunting for them in that area... hehehe

or u can come see me near Sim Lim Tower and you'd be very safe heehehh
                            www.winklergirl.com
                            My Facebook
                            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

I can recomend PussyCockDoll, her pics are at the begining of my trip report.
                              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Working...
                              X