X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan to Bkk? - out of luck?

Is there any way to go between Japan and Bangkok cheaply. So there is no discount flights like between Singapore and Thailand? So far I have only found $800 (USD) "deals" from Thai air.

Try Bangkok Airlines they fly into and out of Japan. Do not remember where.

Comment

Air India has 2 flights a week that a friend told me are very cheap...no comment on the service
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

The Bangkok Post should have something a lot cheaper...

Comment

Try Kayak.com they always have reasonable prices. The Air India Flights are on Wed and Saturday. Thai Air is probably the most expensive, try JAL or NWA.

Comment

(Masahiko @ Mar. 19 2007,16:13) Try Kayak.com they always have reasonable prices. The Air India Flights are on Wed and Saturday. Thai Air is probably the most expensive, try JAL or NWA.
            I tried this site. Looks like so far the most promising one. This time depending on what my boss say, I might have to just stay put in Tokyo but kayak.com is definitely something I will use in the future. Thanks my man.

Comment

Someone on a board somewhere way back said Korean Air from Japan via Korea to BKK was extra cheap, with a disadvantage of having to detour via Korea. Worth a look?

Comment

Lots of young Japanese go this route. The only problem Korean Air sucks.

Comment

Try China Airlines that goes from Tokyo to Taiwan to Bangkok. I have used it going to LOS from Hawaii.

Comment

You might consider flying out of Nagoya instead of Tokyo-Narita. The trick is figuring out how to get to Nagoya by cheap train. Most trains between Tokyo to Nagoya are the Shinkansen (bullet) trains and can be a little pricey but still may be cheaper for you overall. I flew several times from Nagoya to BKK for under $500 on Northwest (round-trip). This was back in 2002, 2004 and 2005.

RW

Comment

Working...
                    X