X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexico City?

Anyone have any travestis experience in Mexico City to share.

Headed there for work next week. Would love to know where to go, where not to go, where to stay, etc.

I know that it is a very dangerous city so any advice would be much appreciated.

If i do get lucky, I'll try to take some pics to share.

Cheers.

Its quite dangerous, I got stabbed there in a street robbery, but I was trawling so expected trouble & I got more than i bargined for. They have websites & adverts in papers, I suggest you dial in rather than get a carry out.
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

thanks.

rob69, any chance you can give me more details on your story? really hope to not get stabbed while i am there.

Comment

(rob69in @ Mar. 28 2007,22:12) Its quite dangerous, I got stabbed there in a street robbery, but I was trawling so expected trouble & I got more than i bargined for. They have websites & adverts in papers, I suggest you dial in rather than get a carry out.
        Was the missionary hurt in this attack?

Mexico City is a place I always wanted to visit. But Not now!!
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Mar. 29 2007,08:25)
          (rob69in @ Mar. 28 2007,22:12) Its quite dangerous, I got stabbed there in a street robbery, but I was trawling so expected trouble & I got more than i bargined for. They have websites & adverts in papers, I suggest you dial in rather than get a carry out.
          Was the missionary hurt in this attack?

Mexico City is a place I always wanted to visit. But Not now!!
          No he wasn't, the bastard ran off!

I would still go, its a fascinating place, & unbeknown to many, it has one of the worlds largest piramids just outside the city. Its also one of the worlds largest cities with a population in excess of 20million+.

The red light district, such as it is, is also one of the roughest areas. The girls work the streets & so do the steaming gangs. Calling them in is by far the safest option.
          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(vote4rico @ Mar. 29 2007,07:11) thanks.

rob69, any chance you can give me more details on your story? really hope to not get stabbed while i am there.
            One of the red light districts I visited was definitely low rent area, the GG's & the odd TS/TV work the streets but its gang land & a gringo means money, especially if he's looking for a hooker. If you want a tranny get one off the website. Far safer! Language can be a problem.

Unfortunately many countries colonized by the Spanish & forced to suffer catholasism under the watchful eye of the Inquisition are now completely fucked!

http://www.travestismexico.com/
            Robin

Comment

If Rob says it's dangerous ... it probably is.

I stayed a month in Mexico City many years ago (mainly in the Zona Rosa area). The city isn't outright scary, but there is a constant sinister undertone which is medieval. Westerners are given an evil stare by everyone -- kids, old ladies, etc. -- that says "Fella ... you don't belong here."

I've heard of many people who have retired to Mexico (though in resort areas like Baja or Taxco). These are pretty, but still, you sort of feel like you've driven off the highway and into a forgotten village of cannibals -- fresh meat.

Oh ... and the dogs ... I have never seen mangy dogs like in Mexico city. And there are so many of them. Most look like they should be laying belly up; but they're still snarling and biting.

Not my cup of tea. If I'm going to be in Latin America, it's going to be Brazil, Argentina or Chile

Comment

thanks everyone.

i don't think i will go cruising for prostitutes. that's never really my thing anyway.

i may try to go a to a few clubs and meet a girl that way.

hopefully, i'll get some pics.

Comment

Working...
                X