X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destination outside of Thaialnd

OK, from whatever angel, the value on the buck, easier to access, multiple choices (race, looks, etc) .... what is your number 2 choice outside of Thailand. (or what is the choice outside of soi 4 on Sukhumvi to be specific...)

Bali

Somewhat expensive to get to except for Aussies.

But with Star Alliance FF miles you can go to both the LOS and Bali for the same amount of miles as either one.

Comment

(lostinlos @ Mar. 26 2007,11:18) or what is the choice outside of soi 4 on Sukhumvi to be specific...
      The Guess Bar... but not for the girls. (None of them are my type.) It's just a nice place to go.

Would like to give the 'ho' population in Vietnam some of my money too!

Comment

Singapore - Orchard Towers.

Expensive, but one of the best night's out on the planet for me.
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Purely as a destination (not Pay for Play) Australia, especially Queensland and anywhere in New Zealand.

Comment

Considering the nature of this forum & that we would all be classified as sex tourists, Brazil, Dom Rep, Phillipines & that includes hunting for TS & GG's.
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(rob69in @ Mar. 26 2007,05:53) Dom Rep,
              Hey Robin,

I could fly there for long weekends all the time.

Any tips for the DR?

Comment

Agree with Katoeylover - Singapore - Orchard Towers

Comment

(PigDogg @ Mar. 27 2007,11:51)
                  (rob69in @ Mar. 26 2007,05:53) Dom Rep,
                  Hey Robin,

I could fly there for long weekends all the time.    

Any tips for the DR?
                  If you have never been, don't be too ambitious, its not the safest of places, but as South America goes it 'ain't too bad. I find entering the country slightly annouying as the customs & excise seem a bunch of scam merchants.

I would go to BlackBeards to get a feel for the place & the girls. You will have to hunt for the TS / TV & they are more TV than TS. Some nice big cocks tho' & they are a bit fussy & not as easy gong as the LB's & Brazilian TS. Look at the preview pages on Tgirlpassion.com thats what they are like. ST hotels are a bit rough.

If you want BlackBeards website i can post it. I have had alot of fun there on my visits & it seems to be run well & maintained well.
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

China.........
                    Cheap and easy to get laid
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(rob69in @ Mar. 27 2007,00:30) I would go to BlackBeards to get a feel for the place & the girls.
                      Thanks for the heads up on Blackbeards Rob! Just googled their website.

Interesting.

So how much are the "companions"?

Butterflying OK?

Comment

(PigDogg @ Mar. 28 2007,13:04)
                        (rob69in @ Mar. 27 2007,00:30) I would go to BlackBeards to get a feel for the place & the girls.
                        Thanks for the heads up on Blackbeards Rob!  Just googled their website.

Interesting.    

So how much are the "companions"?

Butterflying OK?
                        From what i could see being a butterfly was expected & even encouraged while I was there, some girls were more popular than others, & the 6 GG's i had were all better than any western women I've had sex with. However they don't all do anal, just most of them, & they are not as keen on it as the Brazilians, but they do seem keen on sex! Language was a problem occassionally.

Price..... I never got to the bottom of this, as we have many discussions on here about prices, but i paid US$100/night as a tip. However i was giving the girls small tips thru' the day say US$10 or so if they were fondling me or just being really nice. Latinas / Hispanics have not lost the art of being a women, something sadly lacking in western women.

Hope this is useful. its a few years since my last visit to the Dom Rep.
                        Robin

Comment

Malaysia, definitely. Different races, can also find LBs without having to pay. Multiple choices of etnicity. No language problems. Relatively safe..
                          Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Unfortunately for me its Manchester

But then again I dont wanna go anywhere else than
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Dave..
                              This one is for you.... http://www.sparkle.org.uk/ I haven't been there..To far for me..
                              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Working...
                              X