X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore outside Orchard Tower

From the serach function, i found out two area to locate ladyboy in Singapore (outside the outpriced Orchard Tower) :

€¢rowell road - dark dodgy but some good ones, in doorways with red lights
    €¢geylang on lor (street) 16 walking the street

i woudl appreciate any informations:

- rate in the area
    - short time hotel
    - where to meet girl (street or bars)
    - any ladyboy show

any information wellcome
    david

Comment

at rowell road i saw many girls in doorways. i picked one who was very hot. 50 dollars sing. her crappy room.

at geylang 16 ive taken a couple. about 50 dollars. 10 or 15 $ for a room (close by)

orchard towers in the two bars crazy horse and romeaos. or the ones lurking around the escalators. 100-150 bucks, though some ask for more.

Comment

Rowell Road - look out for house no 61 and 79. Latter with Thais and Malaysians. Some good lookers. (Posed for competing web site). Former mainly Singaporeans, some advertise on vicesisters.
        Rates for locals S$30-S$40, non-locals abt S$50. Half an hour quickie. Rooms are small, about 6'x 9'. Single size mattresses piled one on top of another is the bed.
        One wash room shared by the 10 cubicles.
        You meet the girls at the gate and if you agree with one you go in and upstairs. They start work from 8p.m. Centre house in the pic below.
        [IMG]http://img157.imagevenue.com/loc729....MG]

Geylang Lorong 16 - Here you get Thais, Singaporeans and China. Locals pay S$40 to S$50 half hour, ST rooms at S$6 to S$10. Hotels like Hotel 81 S$20 for 2 hours. Non -locals S$10 to S$20 more. You can also negotiate for longer times. Rooms are clean, queen size beds, mirrors on wall, attached showers. You meet the girls along the street and do your deal. They start work from 9p.m. Best selection from 10p.m.

Finally Be careful of your belongings, esp mobile phone in Geylang. No ladyboy shows but once in a while you may get a Thai doing a dance on the street.
        http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks for that great post, razrman...

Rooms are small, about 6'x 9'. Single size mattresses piled one on top of another is the bed.
          One wash room shared by the 10 cubicles.
            This is Singapore?  

Comment

yes they operate in some kind of casa i think the ladyboys who operate in geylang....a male friend i have said it looks sad as if they are caged like animals but i think mr razr can explain more about the situation as he is a resident of SG
            www.winklergirl.com
            My Facebook
            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Yeah, Rowel road (Little India) and Lor 16 are very sad and sleazy. That being said, i used to visit Little India girls when i was in my mid 20's and not so financially secure.

Now, i'm happy to make contact over the internet, meet in a hotel and enjoy something a bit more relaxed and private for both of us.

Orchard towers or the internet will give you plenty of options. Yes you pay a little more but its a lot more satisfying for you and your lady.

Comment

Liisa and guys, actually the ladyboys stand behind a normal sized metal gate in a passageway which is about 5 feet wide and about 30 feet long. These old houses were built by the British and were relatively narrow and wide. Usually you would get as many as 10 ladyboys there (hence the 10 cubicles) BTW, it's in Rowell Road not Geylang. The ladyboys pay S$40 per night for rent. Many years ago they used to walk along the street until some nearby residents complained.
                Lorong 16 is much better because you dictate the room or hotel and you can have a private conversation with the girl. Imagine asking asking a personal question from outside a gate!
                http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                X