X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kuala Lumpur

It looks like I will be going to KL for a few days within the next few months.

I know nothing about the place.

Is it a good hunting ground for LB's?

Are their any cultural problems that i should avoid?

Any help and advice would be much appreciated.

There are plenty of threads about Kuala Lumpur and you may run a search.
    Mr. Khun Chilli is the expert in the field and a very nice and friendly fellow to suggest and help you out, if available of course.
    The scene is quite mixed and Malaysia LBs do not stand up in quantity and quality to their Thailand counterpart. However, most if not all of them are fluent in English and you can have a pleasant conversation and spend a good evening together besides the bed time.
    Some stunners there as well anyway.
    Malaysia is a rather tolerant country so, unless you're not going around tongue twisting to your LB, nobody really cares.
    I was in that fashionable alley beside the Sheraton, where plenty of nice bars and restaurants are and I was with a non-working LB together with some 10-12 of her friend. All local young and fashionable guys and girls, and none of them did seem to care about. So it was for all the other patrons at the bars and restaurants when we passed by on the way to catch a taxi on the main road.
    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Khun Chilli is the malaysian expert he has many threads on the mater, there are many lady boys in kul. many can be found in the bars from the the shangra la hotel is i forget street name jln something

Comment

most of the LBs hang out in front of the beach club....

Comment

Hello I live here in Canada but one day I want to visit thailand and meet a ladyboy. I used to live with a lady boy for years here. Beleive it or not but she was one of the first strippers at the Cecil Hotel Vancouver. I did love her very much but when she had that final operation I felf like something was missing from our relationship. I have a hpouse in the Philippines near Iloilo. That is near boracay one of the best place to visit there with nice white sandy beaches. Well enough about me please won't someone ansmer this letter and get in touch with me at [email protected] Thank you....

Comment

I did love her very much but when she had that final operation I felf like something was missing from our relationship.
            What was that, then?

Comment

Lance.R.Brand

I spent some time in Kuala Lumpur In May and June this year and I can tell you that there are many LBs but difficult to find.

YOu can find the most famous and pretty ones every night after 23:00 between the Hard Rock Cafe and the Bars down the corner from the Hard Rock Cafe. The distance is small somehting like 100 meters but all of them are usually there... So ask a taxi to take you to hard rock cafe and from there walk all the way down to the bars.... Both outside and inside the Bars you will find LBs.

If you are looking to see faces visit the following link:
              http://www.vicesisters.com/catalogue...ci=11513&sex=S

Kuala Lumpur is very similar to bangkok however cleaner and Quieter...

Diablo...

Comment

Well .... KL is a great hunting ground for LB, but see what Looker said. Only I want to clarify that he sure means the quantity of the quality ... hey Looker mate I am rite? ... hehehe ....

When I started to take pictures for another website here in KL, I got easily 50+ contacts together .... LoL .... the beginning I had headache to find 10 good looking girls.

There are 4 areas where to find the girls:

1. Between HRC and Beach Club
                2. Chow Kit
                3. Near Wenworth Hotel (a buit scary and Bronx style)
                4. Near Sunway - Oscar Inn (found by one of our fellow LB lovers)

And no worries, to go out or take a LB back to a hotel is completely no problemn. In the 3 years here I am not aware of any hassle and this is confirmed by the many girls I know.

If you come here, drop me a PM and I try to help you ....

Cheers KC

Comment

Diablo, Khun Chilli

Thanks for the tips.

It's still not confirmed that I will be dropping into KL, but if I do, I'll let you know how I get on.

Cheers

LRB

Comment

(Khun Chilli @ Oct. 27 2006,13:25) Well .... KL is a great hunting ground for LB, but see what Looker said. Only I want to clarify that he sure means the quantity of the quality ... hey Looker mate I am rite? ... hehehe ....
                    Right you are Khun Chili, THERE IS quality too by all means!
                    Of course in Bangkok you've more quantity and more choices are available,we all know that, but if you care to have some pleasant conversation like you would have with a g/f and friends then sure Malaysia offers something interesting, besides hot sex too
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Khun Chili

.... you are right... about the places. I have been to 1. Between HRC and Beach Club
                      2. Chow Kit but I could not rememeber the names that is why I gave an attempt to describe the,,, (between hard rock and the BEACH bar he he he )

Diablo Le Grec

Comment

outside the beach club (around the corner) i have seen the same one a couple times... names Haney... great attitude... she asks me to pay 100 ringit each time...

her number is 60128168642 treat her well

mr chili, does that sound like the normal going rate??

Comment

Khun Chilli, what are the going prices for a ladyboy that you pick off the street? Are there any short time places around?
                          Cheers
                          http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

(jonkeyes @ Oct. 31 2006,11:26) outside the beach club (around the corner) i have seen the same one a couple times... names Haney... great attitude... she asks me to pay 100 ringit each time...

her number is 60128168642  treat her well

mr chili, does that sound like the normal going rate??
                            For someone picked up at Beach Club, 100 RM sounds like a good price.
                            If she was dressed up very decently and with good make up and, especially, had breasts implants and not just a drag in cheap girly clothes as many in Chow Kit, that amount sounds quite worthy!
                            Of course, Khun Chili will be able to confirm or not but to me seems quite OK!

Comment

your right KL is a dificult place to find LB. head down bukit bintang towards the sheraton on the weekends and you will find a few girls within the crowds. my advice is if in malaysia goto penang. penang, in particular georgetown is full of ladyboy, mostly thai girls. do as i did, goto penang, you wont be disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                              X