Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jakarta visit

[CODE]
    I will be in Jakarta afew days in July and want to continue to Jogjakarta and Bali.
    Does anyone has lb-experience in Indonesia?
    Would be great if you could give me some ideas where to stay and to go. Also about price-level.
    Thanks friends

Jakarta is not the greatest, but I am not super expert. You can find girls on alt.com and face-pic.com and on street near the Shangri-La Hotel. However, this is quite a dangerous walk along there. There are no LB bars.

Bali is a different story. Go to Hulu Cafe to watch a really excellent cabaret every night about 10pm. Then the entire crowd goes over to Q-Bar and an adjacent bar. It is a nightly pattern. There are quite a lot of LBs in those bars and on the street around the bars, many very nice. There are also lots of girls in Denpasar on motorbikes, but I am less familiar with them.

Don't miss the Hulu. It's a lot of fun. And follow the crowd after.

Bali is a late place. The bars only pick up at midnight. They go on until about 3-4am.

[This is all in Seminyak, so get a hotel around there]

Comment

(ziggystardust @ May 16 2007,08:11) Bali is a different story. Go to Hulu Cafe to watch a really excellent cabaret every night about 10pm. Then the entire crowd goes over to Q-Bar and an adjacent bar. It is a nightly pattern.
      Final stage of the pattern is at about 1:30 am the crowd moves to the beach discos. I like Deja Vu. Close to Deja Vu is the bigger Double Six which has a TS show on Sunday nights.

The Courtyard is my recomended hotel but if you're on a budget try the Galaxy.

Comment

jakarta isnt good for LB lovers.
        i met one on a.f.finder she looked great in the pics...
        met her at a club, not as great looking, but i needed it so i brought her back.
        it was awful. she looked worse in the light. had the WORST breath ever. some kind of throat infection. and a big blister on her cock. it was awful.
        the girls in jakarta however, are fantastic....... i go GG in indo.

Comment

(qwerty @ May 16 2007,23:41) had the WORST breath ever. some kind of throat infection. and a big blister on her cock.

Comment

TAKE any bluebird or silver bird taxi and ask him to take you to Taman lawang, its close to the grand hyatt loads of hot shemalkes and tvs plying there trade in the streets after 12midnight.going rate is around 200 000 rupiah. no real time limets. ask the girl to take you to a short time hotel, there are plenty around.,
            have met some great girls in jakarta very sexy and very willing to please
            also try face-pic or faceparty.
            cheers donnnnnny
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Thanks friends for good information,just a few questions more:
              ziggystardust:
              Is Hulu Cafe open again? When you have been there?
              I had the information that is has been shut down some time ago?
              Donnnnnny:
              How many girls you find in T.L. at midnight?
              Can you take them to your hotel?
              Do they also go 2 or 3 together?
              How is your experience with Indonesian lb´s?
              Looking at their pics they seem to be rather masculine(except their faces ,some look really good).
              I also noted that they all were unshaved,is that common?
              Thanks for your further news
              Ernesto

Comment

i will be there in two weeks, any info guys on LB or GG scenes would be good!!

Comment

approx 100 yes they go in 2-3 if you want yes you can take em to hotels as long as your not in a 5 star joint. shaved??? no idea never had one with stubble
                  good luck donnnnnnnny

Comment

[QUOTE]
                    Donnnnnny!
                    when I mean shaved I dont talk about their faces.

Comment

better not go there mate they all have pubes

Comment

Hulu is still open. Was there a month ago.

Donnnnny, I had a bad experience on Lawang, girls rushed the cab and tried to steal by almost jumping through the windows.

What do you recommend, staying in the cab, cruising slow, getting out, walking? It seems a bit of a scary street, however, I do believe the girls are far more beautiful there than on the interent. I tried about 5 on the net, and all were quite horrible when they showed up. ALL pics were false.

Comment

ziggy ya best to stay in cab i would say. there is one area of the circuit which is a bit bad when you turn leftover the bridge. best to keep the windows up and doors locked.never had any problems there, always had good fun, and yes they are soem real hotties around there at reasonable r ates psallways go in a sliver bird taxi as they willl stand buy for you if you go to a short time hotel.
                          cheers donnnnnnny
                          ps ya had a few false photo experiances in indonesia, but mainly with real girls

Comment

Working...
                          X