X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airport smoking room

anyone know if the smoking room in heathrow departure lounge is gonna be gone after july 1st ..... if it is ... is there a window i can lean out off

Here's some info from the Heathrow Airport site;
    Smoking AreasUp to and including 30 June 2007
    We only allow smoking in clearly designated areas. In the check-in area this can be found at the extreme left side of the building near the WHSmith. Other smoking areas are located to the right hand side of both international and UK & Ireland arrivals.

After security, there is a smoking area in the middle of the airside lounge, as well as at the entrance to Gates 35-56, Gate 2, Gate 5, and Gates 6-8. Smoking is also allowed in some of the airport€™s bars and restaurants.

Please note these will no longer be available from 1 July 2007 - see below
    From Sunday 1 July 2007
    Please note in line with the new legislation, all our airports will be smoke free from 1 July 2007 (our Scottish airports went smoke free last year under similar legislation).

You will be able to smoke in designated areas located outside terminal buildings (before security control only). Please note that there will not be any smoking facilities once you have gone through security control into the departure lounge.

Comment

cheers mate ........... ff,s thats gonna hurt ..... plane ok ... but hanging around waiting 4 it ......... wot,s latest i can go throught customs after booking in ??

Comment

wow - didnt think of that... going to be harsh, especially if there are delays
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(blue050 @ Jun. 03 2007,15:25) cheers mate ........... ff,s thats gonna hurt ..... plane ok ... but hanging around waiting 4 it ......... wot,s latest i can go throught customs after booking in ??  
          Sorry I don't know, I usually fly out of Manchester.
          Have a good trip  

Comment

cheers mate , have to smoke bout 20 b4 going to departures ........ ff,s bet they still selling baccy an fags up there ........... merchants

Comment

Everybody use's the toilets in Dublin Airport security side
              Not up the ass thank you very much...

Comment

not getta way with that in heathrow , ........ be banning chocolate next

Comment

Well, banning smoking actually does make sense. It's smelly and harmful.

I hope there is a campaign next to ban people wearing heavy lingering perfume or aftershave. That's just as nausiating as ciggy smoke.

Comment

yeah ........... lets not stop there ......... lets ban ........ fat people from flying ........... oh an gingers ......... where will it end

Comment

And all alcohol from Airports and Planes.

Most air rage comes from this source yet still airlines give out copious amounts on international flights for free and then moan when one gets violent!!
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Ban backpackers, students and bloody hippies  

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 04 2007,03:00) Most air rage comes from this source yet still airlines give out copious amounts on international flights for free and then moan when one gets violent!!
                          I agree. There should be drinks in First and Business only.

Comment

let,s not forget to ban ........ screaming babies/kids ..............

Comment

ps ........... like to also ban ........ the bloke that sat next to on my return flight from los last july ...... ..... make a good topic this in it,s own right a

Comment

Working...
                              X