X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vietnam

New member here and my first post. I must say this is a great site and one that I have been searching for for a while, well done all!

Anyways (and I have searched for this, and hope to goodness I haven't missed something!) Im heading to Vietnam for a holiday in July and was wondering if you had some tips for finding ladyboys there. Wish I had the time to pop over to Thailand but unfortunately not. Thanks in advance

Information about TS fun in Vietnam is pretty scarce, isn't it!

Please let us know what you find out when you go...

By the way - how long are you going for?

Comment

scarce is definitely an understatement! Will be my first OS trip and Ive read on a few travel blogs of ladyboys on scooters etc but am unable to find anything on Thai style bars

Heading over there at the end of July for just over 2 weeks. Starting North and working my way South.

Will keep my ear to the ground and report back upon my return

Comment

(scary) Ladyboys on scooters is all I found in Saigon. Never found any in Hanoi.

Hope you have better luck, and tell us about it.

Comment

found none in Oct 06 in Hanoi......but spent 3 nights with nice "real" girl with naturally hairless crotch
          ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

I spent 3 weeks in HCMC , never saw one LB. I did find GG's being sold off the back of scooters at night by pimps. To the best of my memory the cost was about 1.000.000 VN Dong for a few hours.

But remember to get the girls ID. I got scamed by one girl. I paid her pimp and then she and I went to my hotel , hotel would not let her in , and as I was talking to her outside of my hotel her scooter pimp drove up and scooped her on the back of the scooter and drove off with her.

Comment

Have been to Hanoi several times and not noticed any, but I was not really looking (beautiful place by the way and very beautiful girls too). I once asked a Thai ladyboy if there were ladyboys in Taiwan after she worked there for a time. She said not many, just very feminine gays who she thought should have become ladyboys. It seems they have a lack of role models or place in society unlike Thailand where conditions are perfect. So perhaps Vietnam is similar. Laos and Malaysia on the other hand have a noticeable ladyboy population.

Comment

(thaimeup @ Jun. 04 2007,13:54) (scary) Ladyboys on scooters is all I found in Saigon. Never found any in Hanoi.

Hope you have better luck, and tell us about it.
                That's the same I saw!
                I had a scary experience with 2 GGs in a brothel and IMHO VietNam it's a place where you can gladly avoid p4p!!
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

There are a few old posts that cover Vietnam

Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand "culture'

Two weeks in Vietnam

Ladyboys in Vietnam?

Hope these help! The Search Function is your friend!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                  Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread
                  New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                  Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                  X