Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(dummy_plug @ Jun. 13 2007,15:13)  $6 for the bus ride to Siem Reap? Wow, that's very cheap! Is there a certain bus service you would recommend? I'm def. considering hitting up Siem Reap and PP within the next year or two.

The Mekong Express bus is excellent, bit more expensive, $9 one way the last time I used them, you even get a sandwich and a bottle of water for that.

Comment

(Snick @ Jun. 13 2007,15:41) I want to hear about the PP, Siam Reap LB scene !!!
      I can only really speak for Phnom Penh as that's where I live although I do understand there is a small number of LB in Siem Reap, In general the Khmers don't have the same sort of money as the Thai's so therefore can't affort to buy themselves new breasts and can look somewhat more masculine, However I've got to say that Phnom Penh in that last 6 months or so has gone from the odd ugly LB to several sexy ones and it's getting quite exciting. Had fun with a cutie who had a great cock for $5 short time, great eh?

come visit and encourge the scene here

Comment

Hey Crown, I will be flying to Phnom Penh in August. Where can I stay at near where the LB's hang out. Please fill me in with some details. Thanks

Comment

(crownjules @ Jun. 14 2007,16:39)
          (dummy_plug @ Jun. 13 2007,15:13)  $6 for the bus ride to Siem Reap? Wow, that's very cheap! Is there a certain bus service you would recommend? I'm def. considering hitting up Siem Reap and PP within the next year or two.
          The Mekong Express bus is excellent, bit more expensive, $9 one way the last time I used them, you even get a sandwich and a bottle of water for that.
          I took the same bus when I was there in June last year, I remember getting a nice little pastry thing to eat on the bus. The only thing I can recommend if you are going to do this DP is that make some accomodation arrangements before you get there.
          The arrival at Siem Reap made me laugh, it was pretty full on. There were hundreds of people for different hotels waving signs and knocking on the bus window and it was a free for all once you got off. There was one lone Police officer blowing a whistle and try to keep them at bay without much success. It worked out OK as I saw one with a sign for the hotel I had picked out and away we went. I ended up negotiating with the driver to be my guide around Siem Reap.
          I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

(aperry @ Jun. 27 2007,14:44) Hey Crown, I will be flying to Phnom Penh in August.  Where can I stay at near where the LB's hang out.   Please fill me in with some details.  Thanks
            How much do you want to spend on Hotels? Actually PP is so small that as long as you stay central then you are never far away from any action. Anyhow let me know your room budget and I'll give you some suggestions. I am out of town 9th until 25th Aug, happy to show you around if your in town either side of these dates.

Cheers

Comment

Tell us where in PP for LBs!

I found some in Siem Reap last year. I'm sorry I've forgotten the club name, but it was a major disco type hall (not many of those). God-awful looking place, but about 3 LBs, all ok. We couldn't go to the hotel, but it was a short tuk-tuk ride to a short-time hotel and nobody blinked an eye at us, so it was fine.

However, I did look quite hard, so it's clear there are not 100s there.

Comment

Hey Crown, I will probably be in PP when you are out of town. I usually like to pay no more than 50-60 U.S. when travelling. Thanks for some suggestions.

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Jun. 28 2007,01:31) Tell us where in PP for LBs!
                  The problem here is unlike Thailand we don€™t have any all ladyboy bars, although, I know a guy here that is very keen to change that and only last night he was telling me his grand plans. Anyway, most LB€™s can easily be found along the riverfront after say 10 pm at night, cute ones! Another favourite spot for them is Wat Phnom which only LB€™s hang out at but there is only 1 or 2 that I would consider passable.  All of the above are pretty much standard short time of $5 and say $20 for the night. If you want something more up market then they can be found at Spark nightclub where you can find LB€™s that will match anything in BK.

Comment

(aperry @ Jun. 28 2007,12:30) Hey Crown,  I  will probably be in PP when you are out of town.  I usually like to pay no more than 50-60 U.S. when travelling.  Thanks for some suggestions.
                    You can stay at the Phnom Penh Hotel, Imperial Gardens or Cambodiana for that price. (should find them on the web)

Flamingos Hotel is a good bet, central and has everything you need and will cost you about $25 - they will pick you up from the airport also. It's near plenty gg action also.

Comment

Working...
                    X