X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys in Auckland?

I'm in desperate need of a ladyboy fix, doesn't have to be Asian but she has to be young and passable.

Definitely don't want the horrors that are advertised in the NZ Herald, Truth, Adultspace, NewZealandGirls etc.

Can anyone help!!!!!

Go down the Fort Str area off lower Queen Str, you may get lucky or not.

Comment

there used to be a few lovely Asian chicks around the centre of town, but things may have changed.

If you are looking for street action there are two streets that run off Krd that have a range of old hags, mainly Polynesian, but you may find the odd young one who floats in from South Auckland if you are lucky. I used to know most of the girls quite well, some were awesome fun.

Prostitution is legal so you will have no hassles with the cops unless you get into something too young.

One streets is Gundry street, and the street before it on the left (theres a little circular route you can drive around there) at the end of Krd where it joins Great north. the other street is east street on the left past the traffic lights at the junction of Pitt and Krd.

The young tasty Polynesian lb don't generally hit the streets in central Auckland, because of police hassles and the turf is already marked out by the old lbs.

Most of the young tasty stuff is in the bowels of south Auckland the lower socio economic area of Auckland, which is a Polynesian strong hold.

The streets around Otahuhu township either side of the main road have some action, and some is illegally young 12+. As does the main street in Papatoetoe. Many of the girls in Papatoetoe are solvent abusers so be careful, and Otahuhu is also a bit dodgy at night.

Some clubs to check out for action would be club raro in papatoetoe and Apia Way(not for those new to Auckland it can get very violent at night) in Mangere. In general an understanding of Polynesian Culture is useful in South Auckland, but be careful it is a bit like chow kit without the short time hotels/rooms. don't do anything silly or try to rip off the girls in this part of town, the retribution can be swift and violent, but like most places if they are not whacked out of their heads on meth or pissed, most are great fun.

Comment

Well, that's it. I'm packing!

Comment

try family bar on krd ,just along from the subway some of the girls hang out there b4 hitting the streets
          lets see you in the chatroom

Comment

(Stogie @ Oct. 04 2008,16:56) Well, that's it. I'm packing!
            I'll see you off at the airport <(^:^)>

Comment

When Trobriand says the night streets of South Auckland are VIOLENT, he means it! Be careful out there. Appropriate sized wingmen advised!

Comment

Hi guys,

didnt realise there are some aucklanders here hi to you guys. To be honest i have seen the LB around Krd, they are not really my type of "chicks". Most are big and tall even bigger than the amazonians i here about in Nana plaza. I like them petite and curvy (5'6 - 5' 8) (55kg -65kgs). If you ever want to go to Thailand i'm definetly game.

Comment

I pretty much gave up on the Auckland scene, it is just dire. Some scary experiences.

Although I did find a very nice post-op Thai near Carrington Road, the place is a Thai brothel in Woodward Road in Mt Albert, but she advertises as a girl - her name is Jolin on the NZ Girls website.

I'm now in Melbourne which offers marginally better opportunities, mainly the Pleasuredome which does have the odd well-used good-looker.

Comment

there is a new place opened just off k'rd in Auckland. Never been there so don't blame me

www.glamorgirls.co.nz

Comment

odd they have PIC of rooms not girls..
                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

i'd say the cost of a decent lb x 3 in nz compared 2 flying to los would have to be an option

Comment

Working...
                        X