X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geylang (In Singapore)

i did a search and found a few threads with mentions of its status.

but there was no dedicated thread (maybe its too small) only a few mentions of it in general singapore threads.

my query is that a few of the more recent mentions say its simply not worth it anymore. only a few LBs and not so great looking.

some other say that a few good ones can be found there.

i wouldnt mind some repsponses here from those who have recent info.

thanks

Personally i think it sucked goatballs.
    The girls are lined up by nationality, thais, chinese, malaysians, singaporeans, russkies, baltics etc.

Not sure i even spotted a lb among them, and i can sniff lbcock like a bloodhound.
    "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

I was in Singapore recently and stayed in Geylang Lorong 20 for a couple of nights. It is pretty ordinary for lb action, there were 3-4 Chinese and 1-2 Thais operating in Lorong 16. There was nothing amongst them that stood out, I ended up going to Orchard Towers.

Comment

Yah, the scene there is pretty bad now days, was way better some years ago.
        If you're lucky you can find some over there but be early before they head off to OT.

bottom line ... not really worth the time, effort and MRT ticket, if you're not living in that area (and not looking for a quick fix with a GG).

T

Comment

Working...
        X