Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit area Ladyboys ?

Greetings!
    I was wondering if there are any available ladyboys in or near the Detroit area (Michigan, U.S.A.)
    I'm a 41 year old White male, 5'7" tall, in good shape physically, single, bisexual.
    Interests include travel, fitness, writing, clubbing and movies. I work full time (clerical position) and am looking for a friend w/ benefits.
    John.

Why don't you contact smutly.....he loves michigan...

Comment

Dude, I think there was just a thread on this a few days ago this week. Perhaps that would help
      You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(JohnInMi @ Oct. 09 2008,08:46) Greetings!
            I was wondering if there are any available ladyboys in or near the Detroit area (Michigan, U.S.A.)
                John.
        Dear John:

FYI this is not a dating site.

Sincerely,

Kahuna
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Oct. 09 2008,10:52)
          (JohnInMi @ Oct. 09 2008,08:46) Greetings!
          John.
          Dear John:

FYI this is not a dating site.

Sincerely,

Kahuna
          And fyi, you don't make such a compelling case for a friend with benefits. Do you honestly think some hot ladyboy is going to go running into your arms? Please...they are all with me!
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

And fyi, getting a thai ts into Amerikkka isn´t the easiest thing to do.
            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

JohnInMi

Two days ago, under the section " EXTRAS ~ The silly (and sensible) stuff that fits nowhere else! » NEW Members & OLD Questions! » Anyone in or around Detroit ?"  you asked the same question and we answered it as fully as we could.

There is really no point in asking the same question twice!

The link below will take you back to your original post, and if you look down the posts you will find the information you require on Post #4 - All of which you could have found using Google - Just as we did!

Direct Link to the Post you stareted two days ago! where we gave you a lot of info!!

Photo: Detroit by night
              Attached Files

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Oct. 09 2008,10:04) Dude, I think there was just a thread on this a few days ago this week.  Perhaps that would help
                As I said before and Game said with a pretty Pic
                You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                X