X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarawak and Sabah

Just sitting and planning my december/januray trip.
    I intend to spend my first week in East- Malaysia
    Mainly Kuching area (ev. also Kota Kinabalu) and then to continue to the Indonesian part (Kalimantan), from there to Sumatra Padang/ Bukittingi and Medan, over to Penang, by rail to Hat Yai and from there somehow to Phuket.
    Does anyone know about ladyboys in Sarawak/Sabah
    (I know there are quite few in KL coming from Sabah)
    or even have any experience in Kalimantan or Sumatra ?
    Also travel info for this route is highly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Ernesto
    Attached Files

no reply at all ? Does not look too promising
    do I really have to fuckk GGs
    Ernesto ??
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks like you're a trailblazer going far off the beaten track. But I have faith in you Ernersto, "seek and ye shall find"

Comment

Hi Ernesto

I have made a few trips to Sabah in the past few years and while it is nothing like Thailand there are a few diamonds in the rough. In Kota Kinabalu, I normally hook up with a couple of girls I have met and I am sure they would love to hear from you. There is a great place called Q Bar in KK, it is mainly gay but great atmosphere and some of the girls sometimes hang out there.

If you happen to be passing through Brunei, there are a couple of non-P4P and P4P girls there who I can hook you up with.

In Kalimantan the LB's are hit & miss, try face-pic or gayromeo for contacts.

PM me if you want contacts for any of these places/girls.

Comment

Thanks friends
          , unfortunately I will not get to Sabah, as I have booked some excursions in Sarawak and then continue to Kalimantan (indonesian part of Borneo) - curious what can be found there !

Ernesto

Comment

and then continue to Kalimantan (indonesian part of Borneo) - curious what can be found there !
            Dust, mud and mosquitos!

Looking forward to read your report about this remote place!

Comment

But I bet Ernesto finds a ladyboy!

Comment

There used to be quite a few freelance LBs around the waterfront/court house area in Kuching. Haven't been there for a long time so not sure how the scene is these days. According to the local newspapers the police have been hammering this area so it may be a bit quiet now. Not much in Bintulu or Sibu but Miri has some reasonable freelancers.

You should really make the trip to KK, Sabah tho. There are bloody heaps of LBs in the town centre area and some of them are quite stunning. I'll be back in KK tomoro and will no doubt end up taking 1 or 2 of the local beautys back to the hotel room.

Happy hunting in Kalimantan. Look forward to reading your report after the trip.
                Fill what's empty, Empty what's full.
                Scratch where it itches.

Comment

I know one from Sabah, but she's currently working in Penang...her name is Donna.
                  Lesbian ladyboy fr PG, Malaysia. Looking for good friendship from very young ladyboys.

Comment

Working...
                  X