• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JW Marriott Jakarta

One word,

"Bastards"

Lotusman

you are right.really fucking bastards. one day,i really hope so, i'd like to have one of them in front of me.i'd like to see if they are still so aggressive. i doubt.
    in any case more they kill more we should kill them.sorry no solution.see palestinian.no solution.kill all.

Comment

Originally posted by (Lotusman @ Aug. 05 2003,06:12)
      One word,

"Bastards"

Lotusman
      I hope tha "bastards" don't take a fancy to doing some renovation work to the J W Marriott in BKK, especially when I'm in residence!!!

Comment

what we must realise is this Ji are trying to undermine the whole of indonesian society. Most indonesiansd are not well educated and easily brain washed. if they succeed we will have huge problems . especially here in the aussie continent
        we allready have sleeper cells of Ji here and it wont be long before theyr ey here, as for indonesia they the islamic fuc wits there are just as stone age as the rest of them. they are spolit children in adult bodys who live in a bygoe era of stupidity. the cannot stand the fact that the west is what most people want, a free and easy life of fun and frollicks
        so be carefull out there. my friend was in the marriot 12 hourfs before it blew too close for comfort.
        Bangkok is a sitting tarhet one bomb at the front of nana ent plaza and it would be helll
        cheers
        donnnnnny

Comment

And I can't help feeling that Bangkok HAS to be on the list
          Mister Arse

Comment

There is NO DOUBT that the Muslim Nazis have Thailand in their sights. The two bombings in Indo were "soft targets" and I am a bit surpurzed that they havent done any of their evil deeds in the Western Countries aka Europe, Oz, or the USA. how easy would it be to begin with car bombings in the west?? Hear this-I will NEVER let them cow me or let them run my life in fear. I will be in BKK this October having fun and crousing! Who else is up for it? I will make plans to visit my bud bali ken aka topper in Bali for a few days when it is convenient for the both of us! I look forward to that as well!! Dont let the bastarrds run your life!

Comment

Working...
            X