X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboy Friendly hotel in Manila?

Plan to go to Manilla in January (if problems persist in Thailand) ; would ike to know some ladyboy friendly hotel (Manilla and Angeles city) .....and you have some good ladyboy contact do not hesisate ..i a looking for it
    David
    david

I've never had any problems in Manila. Some of my "best bets" are the City Garden chain (Ermita or Makati), Oxford Suites Makati...all those usually btw $50-75/night. The LB's i've had meet me there have been able to come straight up to the room - no questions asked...

I've also had LB's to 5-star hotels - Pan Pacific or Hyatt...again no problem. If you dont want to do the "walk-of-shame" then have them come in alone. The front desk will call up to the room and ask before sending them up...

sorry i haven't been to Angeles so no advice there....

for making pre-trip arrangements....i've had nice success with www.pic-link.com many non-P4P LBs on there...

good luck

Comment

Being often for business there I never had problem in any hotels even the 5 stars. ( Hyatt , Renaissance, Shangri-la) only now some require you to go down to pic them up because lift needs the key !

Comment

any more update on hotel in Manilla : i am assuming it is bettre to be in Makati; which one is teh closest from teh hot district
        david

Comment

Agoda.com offers good rates on Makati hotels including the 5 stars; at that level your companion (or you) would have to be haf-naked to cause a fuss
          Dexter Hines

Comment

(david3615 @ Dec. 07 2009,02:33) any more update on hotel in Manilla :  i am assuming it is bettre to be in Makati; which one is teh closest from teh hot district
            There are 2 main 'districts' in Manila

Makati.
            P. Burgos St is where all the girlie bars are. City Garden and Oxford Suites 3 star hotels are there, plus 10 other hotels on the same street. Shampoo ladyboy bar is on Burgos St.
            Girls are expensive. Barfine 3000-3500 is supposed to cover the girld fee, but they always ask for another 3000 'tip'. Drinks are inexpensive. Go drinking, get phone numbers and ask them to visit your hotel before they go to work
            Freelance area is around Starbucks in Greenbelt 3(?) shopping mall outdoors area......mid-late evening

Ermita/Malate
            On Manila Bay. Much cheaper, but not a big strip of proper girlie bars like Burgos. LA Cafe is freelancer central (GG's, not LB's)
            Lots of LB's will hang out in Robinsons shopping mall....don't know where they hang out late at night
            There is a City Garden hotel here as well, plus Pan Pacific 4-5 star plus tons of others

Get surfing IMLive, AsianBabe Cams and the other webcam and social networking sites.....much better to have made some advance contacts than to get there and hope you get lucky
            Mister Arse

Comment

Cherry Blossum, right next to Robinson mall in Ermita. 1500p

Comment

It would be useful if a BM with knowledge updated this thread.

I am due for 10 days of mongering in Pattaya at the end of June, but I have not been physically well and although I am not at all concerned about the current (and continuing) Thailand Troubles, I do need to be sure I have medical insurance as I can€™t take the risk of bearing the costs privately if a serious physical health problem arose.

I have considered Singapore, Bali and KL, but I have been to these places before and formed the view that there are not enough quality LB choices and the costs are high.

I have not been to the Philippines since the early 1980€™s and I reckon that if I have to forgo a trip to Thailand, then Makati/Manila must be the logical alternative.

I need a hotel recommendation similar to the Dynasty or Dawin in Bangkok (of the de-luxe room standard and price)
                - LB Friendly
                - Air-conditioned
                - In room internet access
                - Well located
                - Room Safe
                - Good housekeeping
                - Double Glazed windows (quiet)
                - Well located

I would also be appreciative of an update on:
                - Locations of LBs
                - Current ST & LT Rates
                - LB's Working hours (i.e are there 'afternoon delights' available)

I am not in need of a beach holiday and that which I have read about Cebu and Angeles City etc has not been either enticing or inspiring.

But if anyone has any recommendations based on my description of what I want in Makati/Manila, then such information would be welcomed and appreciated €“ both by me and others who may need a €œPlan B€ if they can€™t, or won€™t, go to Thailand.

Comment

There are lots of good tips for hotels in the Trip Reports area that VIPs have access to.  
                  Attached Files
                  SHEMALE.CENTER
                  World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I've stayed here before several days with a ladyboy.

http://www.mpensionne.com.ph/

No problems at all. Very reasonable rates, but then again not 5 star fancy either, if you need that.
                    IMO, if you are also looking to meet a lb, this is a good area. Adriatico St in Malate. I've never failed to see some lbs when walking along this street in the late afternoons or early evening
                    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Harry Lime @ May 17 2010,14:47) It would be useful if a BM with knowledge updated this thread.
                      See what Bumpa Stikka says below....... MANY BM's with knowledge of the PI scene have already posted their thoughts in the VIP section, and all of the questions you have just asked can surely be answered there and for a measly 5 dollars.

Not a bad deal considering you are about to drop 2K or more in June.
                      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

(Harry Lime @ May 17 2010,14:47) It would be useful if a BM with knowledge updated this thread.
                        Isn't Dec 09 recent enough ? (see Stewart's post)...

As for hotels matching your requirements, I would think 4 to 5 star would have it covered....

Plenty of info in this thread alone to get started with
                        Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
                        X