Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowell Rd or Geylang in Singapore?

Hi guys.

am off to LOS for two weeks in January but am doing a 2 night trip to Singapore as well. Cant decide whether to base myself near Rowell Rd. or the Geylang (Larong 16) area. Can anyone advise please. Looking for freelancers or reasonably priced LBs Help please if you can - I have to book a hotel soon!!!!!

Here is an excellent thread about Rowell and I think there is some mention about Geylang as well. Sleazy Singapore Rowell Romps

These areas are more like brothels. Singapore doesn't have many freelancers operating on the streets. There is also Orchard Towers, that have two bars with ladyboys, Crazyhorse and Romeos.

Good luck!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Forget Geylang, it really sucks. Don´t expect another Los when going to Sgp, i thought the whole scene sucked. At Orchard a bunch of hasbeens from Pattaya, no beauties for sure, and Rowell was pretty dead when i visited.
      "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

(sev7en @ Dec. 20 2008,20:31) At Orchard a bunch of hasbeens from Pattaya, no beauties for sure, and Rowell was pretty dead when i visited.
        In spite of that I will have a look next month  
        Dutch.

Comment

I agree with seven Sing does suck. Save money and have more fun go elsewhere
          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I used to love Rowell, but I lived in Sgp and with that the sense of urgency and lack of time wasn't there. Browsing and selecting (and discovering new faces) on Rowell was fun. You can also invest a bit more time in getting to know someone as a return customer which makes your sessions more fun and last a lot longer for the 30-50SGD short-time price.
            Don't even go to Geylang if you're looking for LB. You can find some interesting experiences with the GG there, though. Try www.sammyboyforums.com for info about P4P in Singapore.

Comment

You don't want to stay very near Rowell. You can try hotels at Bencoolen St. Its near enough to Rowell and the LBs at Orchard Towers will take you there for ST too. Its also close to most shopping areas and central.

Personally, I like Geylang. Never had any LB action there as they tend to be really ugly LBs there. But the GG scene is right up my alley. YMMV as it seems most of the other BMs that have posted in this thread don't like Geylang.

Nowhere else in the world is like LOS. That's why I keep going back!
              I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

There is a hotel 81 in Jalan Besar, 10 minutes walking to Rowell.
                After 6.15PM, Rowell road still rocks.
                Mostly the place beside the museum of Chinese Toys.

Comment

Working...
                X