Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These two are showgirl dancers at a Phnom Penh cabaret club. I'm not going to give the name or location as the venue is really for locals and my presence is tolerated rather than encouraged. I'm pretty certain that the management there wouldn't want hordes of foreigners turning up.

They were quite suprised to be approached after the show (the normal clientele at the club are Khmer m/f couples rather than single men) and clearly had no experience of negotiating for services. Anyway, we all went off for a drink at Blue Chilli - one of only three gay bars in PP. They'd never been there before btw and ladyboys don't really fit into the PP gay scene. After a couple of Baileys it was time for home. In the morning I gave them $35 each which they were very happy with. More importantly, I got their phone numbers.

They told me that there are about 8 LB dancers at the cabaret club and they rarely get approached by customers. Apparently all of them are happy to go home, if asked.

Comment

Hi bumblebee, by the way post # 1 is worded i take it you are travelling overland , only way to go i.m.o. Not sure if your making a real trip of it but here are a few pointers. From Vientiane it's a full day down to the border, my advice would be to stop at either Pakse, small town with plenty of guest houses/hotels and places to eat or one of the islands a few hours south, dito above but very picturesque and well worth a day or two if thats your thing. From either it's best to head for the border by road, and then down to Strung Treng (small riverside town) by boat, depending on the state of the river. See Ernesto's piece. If the level is low it's a bus/pick up job. If you have time i would miss out S.T. and make for Krachie, once again a small riverside town but with a little more going for it. Red Sun Falling for your night out. From Krachie you need to get to Kampong Cham (via Snuol) where you can pick up transport for Siem Reap. Understandable that non travellers should disscourage you but if your up for it you'll have a great trip, just dont rush it , and hey guess what, Thailand will still be there when you get back. If need more get in touch. In the Reap the l/bs hang out at the end of Pup Street.

Comment

I was in Sihanoukville a couple of weeks ago, worth a look if you like the beach, even found this little sweetie there.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X