X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ts gillian

got chatting with this one about a year ago,eventually found time etc to meet her .this one was a mutual fun meet no cash exchanging hands as i made it clear i dont do p4p in the uk.
     Went up to her place ar earls court.......venue  ok but just a ground floor studio mayby quality wise along the lines of a 1000baht hotel in pattaya.

Gillians a good looker,very attractive chatty freindly good body,boobs nice nipples i like nips,...........found her to look better than her photos......now thats something.

shared a few drinks but she also likes her dope.......and some white lines.i have a smoke but dont do any other.
    very sexy in the sack nice cock ,very clean but cock never got fully hard,dont know if the cocktail of stuff had anything to do with this..........probably,anyway ill say shes hot looker .

as i said i didnt pay for this so i cant vouch that performance etc would be better /worse if you do flash cash.but if your into p4p in london then by all means worth a look.

Direct Link to Greek-American TS Gillian's Personal Website
    Attached Files
    robbo

Working...
X