• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE flights from Perth to KL

The newest Air Asia promotion rocks.

You can book a roundtrip from Perth to KL for a grand total of
    about 100 USD in taxes.

Cheap London flights, free Bali flights, all kinds of good stuff.

These seats will go fast, promotion started an hour ago. Book now. Lots of other great deals. Flights are between Oct 12 and Jan 31.

Know this is in the wrong section; will move it tomorrow, but want people to see.

all i need now is some free hotel rooms in BKK and some free ST (mayby the odd free LT )..........i dont mind eating off the street for a couple weeks at 70 baht a go.....as im no cheap charlie
    robbo

Comment

http://www.airasia.com/nl/nl090210-uk.htm

Here's the URL
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

good info,just done a search but not really much good from the uk for me at least,seems good prices but me id have to travel to stanstead..cost and pay for connect from KL-BKK all in all costing around £500 can get flights via middle east with ETIHAD cheaper than that also without the added travelling time of the airasia.
        mayby if your allready in southern hem then its good so good info for those guys.
        robbo

Comment

This mornings paper had a big advertisement for the free seat deal so best to move quickly.

There seems to be plenty of seats available now, everything from baggage to meals to seat allocation is extra but still when the fare is zero, I can't complain.

Now I just need to work out how to transfer to LOS the fastest, most efficient way & I am home & hosed...
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
          X