Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I think we have the beginnings of a new Lonely Planet guide here. LP guide to ladyboys around the World
    Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

Ok, so I lived not far from Bois de Boulogne, and went there too many times to remember.

If you didn't have a bad experience, you were very lucky.

I've had one girl steal the keys to my car until I paid her off, two girls try to steal my wallet, one while a police had his flashlight in the window, one threaten me physically, ... I highly, highly recommend to not go in the woods, keep in sight of lights, don't park in super dark streets, only one girl, etc.

Most of these girls are Brazilian, Italian, Spanish, and very, very rough. These are not dainty, sweet, no smoking, no drugs Thai beauty queens. The Bois is very, very well known for its dangerous side in Paris.

Comment

Regarding the woods. We were obviously in a group 2/3 guys and even when we walked around we were never tempted into the dark area or behind the bushes.

We wer enever really tempted by any of the girls, but if we were we would have called her over to the car and if a deal was struck, taken her back to the hotel.

With your experiences in mind, I think this is the safest way to enjoy all the fruits of the woods..

Comment

I should say that I was in Barcelon the month before, and the South American TS working on the streets there (around Camp Nou - Barcelona Football Satdium) were a millions times better than with regards to both quantity and quality. Barcelona also seemed a great deal safer.

I also rememebr a similar situation in Madrid around the big park there, forget the name, I think it's Casa Del campo, between Largo, the lake, and the Zoo. haven't been tehre for a few years but I'm hoping they are still there.

I'd rate Madrid and Barcelona head and shoulders above Paris - for anyone based in europe, looking for a TS vacation..)

(I've added a similar repot to the Barcelona thread).

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Jun. 12 2007,23:55) I've had one girl steal the keys to my car until I paid her off, two girls try to steal my wallet, one while a police had his flashlight in the window, one threaten me physically,
            Once bitten, twice shy Ziggy?
            Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

Working...
            X