X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanoi

From May 27th I will be working in Hanoi for a couple of months. There seems to be little info when doing a search on Vietnam and nothing about Hanoi. Is it a LB desert?

Don't know about Hanoi but i had no problems to get fucked in the ass everywhere i went in Vietnam.
    My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

The thing with Hanoi is there are no clubs or bars catering to l/b lovers, it's a cruising scene: Pho Bao Khanh and around the Hoan Kiem Lake are the best places to start looking there mainly gay spots but you could get lucky. Remember Hanoi is still a pretty conservative place compared to Ho Chi Minh. Nice place though.

Comment

I visited Hanoi in march and it is a very beautiful city with alot to do and see in daytime but all nightlife is fairly non existant. I only saw 2 lbs whiz past on mopeds at about 2am but luckily i had brought my own along which made the whole experience most fun.
        Pussy Stinks

Comment

Been here 2 weeks - no sign of any LB's. Looks like I'll have to arrange to bring my gf over from BKK for a couple of weekends.

Comment

Working...
          X