X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tokyo

I spent a week in Tokyo before coming back to the states in early June and despite the fact that it was a very cool place and I am happy I saw it, to me it was way over-rated.   Very expensive, very hard to get by with only english, taxi rides are like 20 bucks to get anywhere you want to go, the city is 90 minutes by train from the airport, etc.....did I mention very expensive?

Ladyboy action....none as far as I can tell.  the few I have seen on the 'net were dogs [except for that killer photo that was circulating a while back of that cutie in the pink lace bra; yummm] and I looked around Shinjuko's gay area one night and only saw one standing on the balcony of her apartment who couldn't even get work as a mamasan in a BKK ladyboy bar. I made some half-hearted attempts at meeting some but went back to my room alone every night; that never happens in Thailand.  there were a few streetwalking real ladies near my hotel in Shibuya who were asking me to take them and I could have a 'massage' or some nonsense [probably a handjob and no kissing or fucking], but they were so-so looking at best and probably wanted 20,000 yen or 200 US dollars. Fuck that. after coming from Thailand where I could have the real deal, everything included, with any gender I wanted for like 25-40 dollars, I wasn't desperate and had no trouble sleeping alone.

Better place by far; Hong Kong. I went there in May for a visa run and was very impressed.  It could be called a poor mans version of Tokyo but in my opinion the place is far better; better english skills, friendlier people, better prices, better food, just as much neon lights, half the prices of Tokyo etc...... I liked it and would go back there and I will next time I am in Asia; I will not go back to Tokyo, once was enough. HK prices are more than BKK, but less than Tokyo and even less than big cities in the USA and far more exciting.

Footnote..... I ran into an old friend in HK who was working there in the Wan Chai section, and she told me that there are many ladyboys to be found around that area, mostly Thai's who are cut like her working in the disco's or walking around and we even saw a few that she knew just hanging around the Thai restaurants looking for business. Seems like the price is 200 HK dollars or about 110US for short time. I was with Chompoo so didn't partake, but I saw a few very cute streetwalkers [one from Chiang Mai] and my cut friend [who prefers to be nameless here, sorry] told me that up the street a bit many Philippina ladyboys with dick still attached can be found walking around nightly.

another funny footnote..... in the taxi on the way to Wan Chai from Kowloon, a decent distance that would have cost 50US in Tokyo but only cost about 10US there, I was chatting up the taxi driver, a very cool old chinese guy [something else that would never happen in Tokyo; NONE of those guys spoke a word of english].  I said "hey, do you know where to find ladyboys in this town?".  He looks perplexed and says, "oh, no....can not,   that is very very difficult to find".  I said "no, not really too hard, you have one in your taxi right now". He looked in the rear view at Chompoo [who was NOT amused]  about 5 times and kept shaking his head in disbelief; to this day I don't think he believed she was a real ladyboy.

Tokyo....eh, take it or leave it. Honk Kong; for sure return there [alone next time]. Very cool city.

Actually considering that Hong Kong is a western priced city the taxis are very cheap compared to New York or London.
    15 HKD (65baht) takes you about a mile .They used to fiddle the meters but the i think the police must execute these guys now as i havent got ripped off in 5 years.

But i found the Ladyboy action last week to be almost nil.

You just have to be lucky on the night. The Police are strict on Streetwlkers now and will arrest anyone soliciting. I think they had aclamp down last week and scared evryone off.

Comment

If you had gone to Roppongi you may have had more luck, that place rocks. I agree that Tokyo is expensive but it is one of the few truly 24 hour cities. You can go out on a Friday and stay out right through to Monday if you want.
      Anyway, if you check out the bars and clubs late on after 2am (they are still busy!!) you can find LB's quite easily, pre and posties. There are alot of drugs around the place and I saw 2 guys get their drink spiked by them in one club.

Watch your backs fellas!
      When she walks, she’s like a samba
      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

went to Roppongi one night [albeit too early] and all I saw were a bunch of annoying black guys with funny accents and big bodies trying to hustle me in to the over-priced strip bars.  By the time I walked the length of the street on both sides I had a headache and was ready to drill one of 'em in the face but they were all bigger than me  LOL.  

for sure Tokyo is an all-night town.... some people were telling me people stay at the bars all night so they can catch the 5AM trains back to wherever they came from.  My buddy Bueno who runs this website was supposed to meet me there but had problems at immigration, so I was alone the whole week; I am sure if he was there I would have had a much better time as he knows the city really well.

Comment

Re HK: the police have been cracking down on the street walkers, which has hurt the thai LB working girls. Some have been caught and sent home and others have been scared off. Word travels fast in the LB network. On the philippine side, the clamdown on issuing visas for Japan has resulted in more coming to HK for work. A few work the streets, but most work in the bars. They are mostly pre-ops but a few post-ops are here. A few from this site are even in HK working.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ June 17 2005,20:36)
             I said "no, not really too hard, you have one in your taxi right now". He looked in the rear view at Chompoo [who was NOT amused]  about 5 times and kept shaking his head in disbelief; to this day I don't think he believed she was a real ladyboy.
            I really had the urge to do the same when traveling with a ladyboy friend.  We were doing tourist stuff, Death Railway etc. and hanging with a young German couple.  They didn't seem judgemental that I was with a young Thai girl and know they had no idea she was a ladyboy.  

You guys ever have the urge to tell?

Comment

well, I didn't mind telling the old Chinese guy about Chom but that is where I draw the line; when my straight friends from the states come and visit I have to switch to fish for a while and actually had a great time one night at the Eden club with one buddy from Boston. I just prefer the people from my home area don't know what I am into, word spreads fast.

but if I am travelling with a ladyboy and meet foreigners or americans  I have no trouble at all telling them my date is a boy. I did it with Aon on Koh Samui with a French honeymoon couple we had befriended at our resort and they just seemed more amazed than upset, same as the Chinese taxi driver.  if people outside my immediate group of friends and family don't agree with my preference for ladyboys, fuck 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ June 18 2005,21:19)
                went to Roppongi one night [albeit too early] and all I saw were a bunch of annoying black guys with funny accents and big bodies trying to hustle me in to the over-priced strip bars.  By the time I walked the length of the street on both sides I had a headache and  was ready to drill one of 'em in the face but they were all bigger than me  LOL.  

for sure Tokyo is an all-night town.... some people were telling me people stay at the bars all night so they can catch the 5AM trains back to wherever they came from.  My buddy Bueno who runs this website was supposed to meet me there but had problems at immigration, so I was alone the whole week; I am sure if he was there I would have had a much better time as he knows the city really well.
                JD , dont write off tokyo so quickly . It really does help if your with someone that is from there or knows the city well . Everytime I go I met with some friends there and it is not expensive at all . They take me to places that we will never find , like a place to eat great food on the 23rd floor of some building down a rat maze of hallways to a small resturant . No more than the price of mcdonalds each . Ropongi is alot of fun but pick what you want and get out . To crowded . Shinjuko is best going with someone that knows their way around . Again , places up a dark staircase down a hall and through a door that looks like all the other doors . Never took a taxi .
                Come on bud , its the land that invented Bukkake

Comment

P.S. You were smart enough to take the train from Narita . My first time I took the hotel bus . It took 3.5 hours !

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ June 19 2005,19:59)
                    they just seemed more amazed than upset,
                    This couple would have more amazed than upset too but I figured my friend wouldn't lke it, figured she might not want people knowing her biz. But I felt like screaming out, OK you've heard about beautiful Thai ladyboys but you've been with her all day and you're fooled.

And I get to have her!

Comment

hahaha..... this happened to me in Cebu last November also...... me and Trisha were at our resort and chatting with some white skanks from Vienna, 4 of them, staying in the room below us.   the subject got around to Thailand and Koh Samui, etc, and one says "I liked  Thailand but too many ladyboys there".

They were fooled, had no idea that Trish was a boy, and she was also NOT amused.

Comment

Originally posted by (tokyo11 @ June 19 2005,23:08)
                        Come on bud , its the land that invented Bukkake  
                        valid point, anyplace that came up with that nonsense has GOT to be OK!! I actually bought a genuine DVD while I was there also, I couldn't resist even though it was 4800 yen [45 bucks] and I could have gotten it cheaper here. I needed an original copy just to say I did.

But overall I wasn't impressed, Tokyo11...... it seemed like a decent place but the weather was so-so at best [reminded me of here!] and the people were not all that friendly to be honest; no one makes eye contact and everyone is in a big fucking rush. My room was 220/night and despite the fact the location was excellent it was NOT worth that much; 2 small kiddie beds and a TV with 2 western channels, small room to boot. Excellent broadband for my notebook[faster than the connection I have here] but imagine what you can get for 220 in BKK? Shangra La? Orienta? Peninsula? hell, for 60 bucks you get a suite at the Omni and it's beautiful and literally 3 times the size of my room in Japan.

Yes, the train was quick and cheap from Narita to downtown [25 bucks, 90 minutes, LOTS of stops] and the station was in the ground floor of my hotel, but as I say I think once is enough. I have money and I am far from a cheap charlie, but I believe I can have more fun elsewhere. Hong Kong will get a return visit, Japan will not.

Thanks for checking in TKO.....been a while!!

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ June 20 2005,02:20)
                          but imagine what you can get for 220 in BKK?  Shangra La?  
                          Sometimes you can get the ShangriLa for 55 bucks on Priceline by bidding 5 star, Silom-Riverside.  If u miss maybe u get the Banyan Tree instead.

http://p070.ezboard.com/fpricelinean...abiddingfrm262

www.biddingfortravel.com

Comment

Well I read your posts about "exposing" or at least wanting to "expose" the identity of your ladyboy companion with little or no amusement whatsoever ! I am therefore not surprised at all with the feelings of dismay expressed by the ladyboys concerned. I find it most bizzare and damned insensitive and frankly childish that you would wish to do this especially to a ladyboy that you like ! Can I tell you why ? These ladyboys aspire to be as femminine and as passable as real girls period. As boys growing up they dream of looking like real girls, passing as real girls and being treated as real girls. They take hormones that will eventually over a longterm harm their heart and/ or increase their risk of cancer breast, undergo painful cosmetic surgery and risk ridicule and banishment from their families and friends as well as discrimination from every quarter of thai society however tolerable it maybe. These ladyboys work damn hard for years and years to pass in what is largely a homophobic and scathing society that does not understand or accept variation from the so called "norm". We sometimes forget how easy it is for us guys to go about our daily activities without people looking at us strangely or making comments about ones particular gender or sexual orientation.

So here you have it a ladyboy who has spent years and years perfecting herself to look like the real lady she has dreamed about and infact succeeding everyday to pass more than successfully as a real girl especially in thailand were the people are so clued up to ladyboys that they can spot them easily but they cannot tell that she is a ladyboy this time because she looks so perfect as a thai lady. Here then is the crowning turd on a beautiful cake. Some guys knowing what they know about ladyboys and their struggle to femmininity decide it would be fun for their benefit to tell whoever, a honeymoon couple or an old taxi driver, that infact the beautiful lady that is with you is infact a ladyboy! How considerate is that ? Humiliating somebody in public who desperately wishes other people to percieve her as a girl but you decide that it is amusing to tell the public that this is not true ! Hey look at this folks a girl with a dick can you believe that shit ? How freaky is that eh dude ? How shocking eh ? Have you educated anyone about transexualism ? No. All you have done is made the public more confused and possibly more scared of something that they should not fear whatsoever. So many transexuals are murdered especially in the US because their real identity has been exposed ! Exposing your ladys identity to complete strangers might be fun for you but could have dire consequences for your girl if you tell the wrong person ! And I am not being oversensitive about this either ! I've seen this happen in Europe and the US.

I'm not asking that people who like ladyboys should try and change the world of predujice towards this group of people but I would humbly ask that you try to THINK about the girls feelings. These ladies are not here for our amusement or for you to shock an unsuspecting member of the general population. Personally it shows a degree of immaturity and lack of respect for a ladyboy that has too literally gone through hell to pass only for you to expose this in 10 seconds flat vs the 10 years she may have taken to cultivate her fem look.

I make no apologies to guys here who just want to use and abuse. OK do what you want but I hope that your errand behaviour will one day be visited upon you ! Yes, let us have some care free fun and butterfly if you wish there is nothing wrong with that if that is what you want to do (personally I don't) but all I ask is that you treat these ladies with at least a little respect and try to understand what they have been through even if they have been bad to you in the past(stealing etc.). There is good and bad in all people but our lives in the west are far more easier than theirs don't you think ?

I am not trying to single out any one person here but rather ask you to think about whether these actions mentioned earlier are justifiable considering as was stated that both ladyboys mentioned were "not amused". Can you understand why ?

Thank you for allowing me to have my say. I hope my thoughts on this subject are reasonable and that they stimulate some debate if members deem this necessary. It is not my intention to offend or condemn anyone but rather point out an observation i have made and make it easier for us to understand the ladies we like having fun with so that most experiences can be trouble free !!

Comment

Originally posted by (indefatigable @ June 20 2005,06:51)
                               I hope my thoughts on this subject are reasonable

sure, your comments are very reasonable and well-thought-out and make perfect sense.  I guess you have to know my relationship with Chompoo to know that I was just making fun, and when I said  "she was NOT amused" she was also not really too pissed off either.  More of one of those "why, I oughta....."  looks that you get when you piss off a good friend or a relative.

don't sweat it, I respect all ladyboys and would never do that to someone I barely knew or on a  first date or something. My relationship with this kid goes back 3 years and she is my best friend in Thailand and I am probably her closest western friend  anywhere; we both took it for what it was, a joke.

the deal with Trisha had nothing to do with me; the subject was brought up by the Austrian chicks when they said they didn't like ladyboys [without realizing that they were in the presence of one] and then we retired to our room and she was very upset and I don't blame her, I was on her side as well and never even let on to those skags that she was not what she seemed to be.  

and as for butterflying; I will give it up as soon as my ladyboy friends do. 90% of the ladyboy hookers  I have spent time with have been with a lot more people than I ever have been with. Oh, but that's just "it is my job, what else I can do"?

Comment

Working...
                              X