X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS in Argentina

Do you have any infos about TS in Buenos aires?
    bar, clubs, scene???

thank for your help
    lover of LB  from all over the world

look at the, travel outside thailand info section,bit on argentina there..........
    robbo

Comment

Thank you robbo,
      i searched but i didn't found it before.
      have fun
      lover of LB  from all over the world

Comment

The best way to find a TS in Argentina is if you do it by a date site or Face book or Hi5 these girls are not populair in these country`s so they will be very descreet to come out in public but online you will find TS from all country `s in the world , Success.

Greetz , Stealth
        *I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Crossplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves ) *

Comment

The amazing Ernesto has been in Argentina and here is his report: Ernesto in Buenos Aires

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

How's it going there. I spent 3 months there last year. I can recommend using www.distintas.net .. plenty of hot chicks on that site. I can attest to a blonde girl called paula saez on that sight. She's very sexy and also a cool chick, relaxed, no rush etc (unlike so many of the other TS girls in South America).
            So many of the others have either change names or are on other sites so cant recommend any more individuals. There are some quality ts girls on this site as well as a few of the more manly types.
            In terms of street scene, you can go the famous bosques (woods) of Palermo... dont worry its quite safe there and the ts girls all walk next to the main road (avenida del libertador) and are always outside the very popular Crobar dance club from 10p.m to 5 a.m . Its well worth heading outside late at night, some of the TS girls will be topless walking around touting for business.. plenty of love motels in the area so you'll have fun there. There was talk of moving this area to a slightly to a more discreet area in the parks area of Palermo but as far as i know this hasnt happened. Make sure to negotiate everthing clearly before going anywhere as i had a few rows with some agressive ts girls who demanded 50 more pesos to be active.
            The other option is the area near Constitucion train station.. the link to Ernesto's trip report on Buenos aires referred mostly to that area. I didnt actually go down to that area myself for one reason or another... you could have a look there as its fairly central while being a bit dodgier but i dont think the quality from the photos on the link is anywhere near that of distinas.net or some of the head turners in Palermo.
            Anyhow hope this helps your hunting
            All the best
            wild rover
            d murphy

Comment

(rxpharm @ May 23 2009,20:55) The amazing Ernesto has been in Argentina and here is his report: Ernesto in Buenos Aires
              Where hasn't Ernesto been? You can bet they don't have ladyboys. Does he ever go home? seems like he is always travelling. Can't decide who I would want to switch places with more him or Jimbo.

Good info above Wild rover.

Comment

In Baires for Tgirl you can try disco America on the weekend, Kilometro zero every day, and the after hours el Transformista and Minas pub.
                Also buy a copy of el Clarin and you'll find some "casas de traviesas" where about 3/4 traviesas work with rates from 50 to 100 pesos for hours. Sometimes they are the same who are in the site www.distintas.com.ar but if you go to them telling about this site they will try to charge you more

Comment

Working...
                X