X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orchard Towers YouTube Clip...

http://www.youtube.com/v/iX7sSjPtkpc&hl=en&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/iX7sSjPtkpc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

I got this via DickAsian, short film on some of the girls who work in OT, reporter seems to be ts too, reckon all but one of the girls is Thai but bot sure.
    Dexter Hines

DexterH, thanks for sharing, an interesting video with some nice looking lbs. I am pretty sure that the lbs in the video are Singaporean. Their English is pretty good, and most of them were saying they either quit their day jobs or were working part time. Also the Thai lbs hardly ever work the streets - they are usually inside Romeos or Crazy Horse in OT, or in the houses on Rowell or Geylang street.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Thank you DexterH for the acknowledgement. It's a short 5 minute clip about 4 local ladyboys. As I mentioned in my blog, I do feel for the second girl.
      What do you guys think the chances are her boyfriend is going to scrounge her money when he gets out of prison?
      I'm sceptical because I've seen this happen so many times it just isn't funny.
      Anyway, do watch the video.
      http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

Brings back some memories of the towers mate Good video.
        i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

[QUOTE]What do you guys think the chances are her boyfriend is going to scrounge her money when he gets out of prison?

Thinking of writing about ladyboys and rough trade, there seems to me to be a lot of girls who hook up with boys who are destined for a life on the edge, in and out of prison, and sometimes girls whom you would think had the brains to stay clear of that company....
          Dexter Hines

Comment

Thrill-seeking girls the world over seem to go for the bad boys.
            "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

Nice Video. They are all definitely speaking 'Singlish' or Malaysian accented English.

Dang, the Towers look so tame and positively polite after BKK, still many a fab night been had there.
              In this game the object is to mate the queen.    

Comment

Interesting vidz.

I guess it is always best to leave out the questions on money matters.

Comment

Working...
                X