Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xiamen China

Anyone with any info on Xiamen?

A well-connected woman from Beijing I used to know told me Xiamen was one of her favourite places in China; it was Amoy in colonial times. Other than that it forms part of the Great Chinese Enigma (so many people so few ladyboys)....
    Dexter Hines

Comment

If u r referring to lbs, Xiamen might be like most Chinese cities - nothing there.
      If u r looking for general info on action in Xiamen, try www.internationalsexguide.com.

Comment

No LBs in a place like Xiamen, at least, none a non-connected foreigner could find. Honestly, outside of the big cities I doubt you'd find anyone that you would call an 'LB'. Some gays who dress up to be sure, but a far cry from their Thai sisters they will be. If you do just want boom boom, any massage parlor, karaoke joint, or hotel bar serves that purpose.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

But beware of cheating and lousy service. Unless you are desperate or have a feeling that a certain place or girl will work out, save yr cash and yr power for Thailand.

After 4.5 years I basically only go and meet my regular bath house girl every 2 or 3 weeks who I have been "seeing" for the past 2 years. The rest, I can't really be bothered any longer. The hit or miss thing is just not worth the trouble any longer in China.

Comment

Working...
          X