X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lbs in hong kong

Anyone know the location of any quality LBs in Hong Kong.

Wan Chai is Ok but its a little public taking them from the middle of the main bar area,

Appreciate any names and details.

My advice, fly a lb out from Bangkok you fancy rather then find one there.
    The girls are limited and the quality of whats there is so so from what I encountered living there for 2 years.
    Things may have changed now, but the airfare from Bangkok to HK is almost nothing at the moment and you have your choice as no lboy would say no to a trip to HK.
    And I gaurantee it will be cheaper than paying for a so so lb in HK.
    Anyway good luck, if you dont find someone, I got a mate that flys to BK from HK for the weekend every weekend for sex, he reckons to fly here, couple of nights at a 3 star hotel is cheaper than the girls back there for a night and he gets to have the best looking girls in Asia.
    Just a thought.

Comment

AirAsia has dirt cheap flights from Bangkok to Macau
      $40+ USD one way
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Forget Hong Kong, there is no scene there to speak of. Ive been going to Hong Hong for 14 years now and believe me you are definately going to struggle.

You might find the odd one or two but its hard work and you might get arrested in the process. Most of them ive seen, with a couple of exceptions, are really old , hideous and/or ugly.

Comment

I have lived in HK for the last 5 years and while Tomcat's post is a bit on the harsh side, I have to agree with the general sentiment.

Your best bet is in Wanchai, near Thai Hut and Delaney's (corner of Lockhart and Jaffe roads) if you like Thai LBs.  They usually don't emerge until at least 10.30pm, but I was round there earlier this evening circa 9.30pm and couple of not so great specimens were already looking for business.  Having said that, I've seen some real stunners working that precinct on occasion as well...it's luck of the draw, as a lot of the Thais come up here for short term stays to try to make a quick fortune (by Thai standards).

If you like Philippino LBs, keep heading down Lockhart Road to the other end, look for the corner across the road from the 7-11.  Be warned - the standard is almost always pretty low.

One other quick note, the Thai girls are paranoid about being arrested so if they think you "look like a cop" (whatever that means) they'll walk off before you can even start to chat them up.  The Phil girls are supposedly more friendly, but I've never felt inclined to test that theory out...

Comment

Quick update - I was walking down Fenwick Road two nights ago and was propositioned by a girl named Nung...could have sworn it was the same Nung who was on this site! Didn't get to test my theory as I was on my way somewhere else, but it might be worth heading back to have another look...

Comment

Originally posted by
              One other quick note, the Thai girls are paranoid about being arrested so if they think you "look like a cop" (whatever that means) they'll walk off before you can even start to chat them up. The Phil girls are supposedly more friendly, but I've never felt inclined to test that theory out...
              I havent seen a farang cop in HK since the handover in '97. Are our Thai girlies too uninterested in international affairs (of the political kind) to know this? Am I asking a dumb question?

cheers

WT

Comment

There are currently more LBs in Wan Chai than usual and business is slow with most businessmen and foreigner locals out of town. so, the girls are hungry for customers, which puts pressure on them to accept lower prices.

I do know, however, that a couple of girls are leaving in the next few days.

Best time to go is after midnight.

If you are too shy, I could float you a few phone numbers but you need to give me specific details on what you are looking for? Pre or post? Tall or small? Sweet or spicy? etc.

In the end, I really highly recommend you go check it out yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by (wisetraveller @ Dec. 23 2004,07:34)
                  I havent seen a farang cop in HK since the handover in '97.  Are our Thai girlies too uninterested in international affairs (of the political kind) to know this?  Am I asking a dumb question?
                  You'd be surprised - there are a couple of gweilos (let's use the canto word given that we're talking about hk) still on the force and in fact all 3 that I've personally seen since 1999 were quite clearly speaking Canto as I walked past so I presume there's a language requirement.  But I digress...

I have noticed that the girls are less concerned on the quieter nights ie every night except Thurs, Fri and Saturday.  Either they are pretty confident the cops aren't active or alternatively they're really keen to find customers.

Comment

Thanks for the 'cops' update Triplez. I am really surprised to hear of the gwailo cops. Didn't think the PRC bosses would go for that.

cheers

WT

Comment

Working...
                    X