Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the Scala Club Website. The Carnaval Ball schedule is on the front page.
    http://www.casa78.com.br/scala/

http://www.2cities4fun.com

Comment

ouch.
      Better I stick to (in) Ladyboys.

Comment

I think Pacman is right about that call

Comment

Patricia Araujo.

Comment

A Transexual Fashion Show.

Comment

A Transexual Fashion Show.
              Copacabana - Rio de Janeiro.

www.2cities4fun.com

Comment

These pic make me realise why i like los... sorry but these bigger girls just dont do much for me

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Most of them are doing it for me, lack of shemale contact!!!!!!!!!!!
                  i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Hi, i was lucky to be in sao paolo last autum.....also a newbee in this city....!!

...so there are three points to follow:

first, take a hotel near "parco d' republica", cause there are the most lb freelancing and the two discos who contain the simple and superstars .....
                    (the tax for the steet girl incl ST-room is from 50 - 100BR)...in the disco is free market, you can not order them to go with you, but if they like to have fun with a you as a non brasilian....its free and the best ever could happend to you there....

second: if you shy for street or in daytime, just open "bananatrans" a brasil
                    website with actual pic's & numbers of nearl all p4p girls.....just send them a message (best in portogues or spain)...and they will call u back for a date....tax 200Br up....

third: learn portugues...more than better.....!!

and finaly, this is NOT thailand, no "hello sexy man"....nobody cares you there, you have to find your girl by yourself, but if you find the right one......she will give you a plesant & painful time you never forget....

i was happy to find a sao-paolo girl who speak a perfect english...the best guide ever .......
                    Attached Files
                    xxx

Comment

When saw yoiur pics....... I have to be a Butterfly...... for pics of course ... and some different girlssssssssssssssss......

Dieter

Lucky guy,,,,
                      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Juri,

Good pictures, post more please.

Also, did you get a chance to go to some of the smaller bars on the side streets?

Comment

(Dieter @ Mar. 15 2010,22:15) When saw yoiur pics....... I have to be a Butterfly...... for pics of course ... and some different girlssssssssssssssss......    

Dieter

Lucky guy,,,,
                          ....oh yeah, in brasil the rainbow have many colours......
                          xxx

Comment

(PimpThatAss @ Mar. 17 2010,05:36) Juri,

Good pictures, post more please.  

Also, did you get a chance to go to some of the smaller bars on the side streets?
                            ...yes, exact on the corner where the "girls" work is a brasil pub who sells food & drink.....you have to take your beer by yourself out of frigo and sit only on simply wooden chairs.......but,  the show of the passing lady's is unique...they come inside, take a look...walk to the big mirror, smile inside and leave bar wordless with a big hip turnaround.....amazing !!

....first you come inside you get noticed from the other guests, but after 2 -3 days you feel welcome and have a lot of smalltalk & fun with the girls....

.....the ST-motel is only 50m far so you can eat the chocolate same moment you get hungry..... , or you bring her home for have a one-night long food........
                            Attached Files
                            xxx

Comment

Hi Jury,
                              Really nice pictures the first and the second are really good.
                              will be in SP for 2 days on my way back from Lima. I will be staying in Ibirapuera area. How can I contact the English speaking guide?
                              I do not speak Portugese, so it will be difficult for me to go to the bars or try for street action. PLease help me with your suggestion on how to explore LB scene in SP.
                              Cheers!!!

Comment

contact JULIE from SP with a sms or a call....+551183502515....
                                Attached Files
                                xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X