Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian ladyboys

Hi friends,

I have been reading and seeing the ladyboys here on this site, but i can assure you that even though India has its own religious bull shit, it is a paradise for ladyboy sexploration.

Recently on my visit to Mumbai (India), I was able to enjoy the companionship of beautiful ladyboys. Yes, prostitution is banned in India but i could easily find and enjoy companionship with ladyboys and boy!!! i was pretty amazed with their se exploits.

I can tell you the way and means to find ladyboys in India.

(melk @ Jan. 12 2010,02:28) I can tell you the way and means to find ladyboys in India...
    Go on, then!
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I recently found a nice Indian/Fijian ladyboy in melbourne - non p4p as well

no complaints from me

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

we cant wait to see the report and pics go on
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Oh well its the 16th now and this clown still hasnt posted.  Ive seen some of the so called Ladyboys from the Mumbai slums before and the word " Ladyboy" would be stretching the meaning to the outer limits.

Another armchair aventurer bites the dust...however i may be proven wrong. Humble pie for dessert , i think not.

Also why has he posted in this forum.

Comment

(melk @ Jan. 12 2010,02:28) Hi friends,

I have been reading and seeing the ladyboys here on this site, but i can assure you that even though India has its own religious bull shit, it is a paradise for ladyboy sexploration.

Recently on my visit to Mumbai (India), I was able to enjoy the companionship of beautiful ladyboys. Yes, prostitution  is banned in India but i could easily find and enjoy companionship with ladyboys and boy!!! i was pretty amazed with their se exploits.

I can tell you the way and means to find ladyboys in India.
            INDIA??

No Thank's

Comment

Working...
            X