X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Angeles Tranny Bars...

Hey guys anybody know any good tranny bars in LA or the environs and what nights etc and other details? thanks

If they were up your ass you'd know where they were . . .

Comment

Here's an older post from 2006 with some information. As the original poster noted he would rather save up his $$$ for a LOS visit. Some of these places are closed, but some are still open.

Los Angeles Nightlife - updated (2006)

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

when I used to {grudgingly} visit L.A. for work-related shit, I used to go to Peanuts.....which has since changed its name to the 7465 club or something; I believe it is on Santa Monica or Sunset......not bad, they had those foolish cabaret shows sometimes but on the nights when it was just a dance club it was OK and always have 30-40 TS girls in there on weekends; half were pretty hot and half were drag queens.

Not a bad place.....I took Saigon Lee there one time and she was treated like a celebrity, everyone knew who she was from her website....I also met my hero Danno/Ramboz there!
        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Chubby Sai Lee ?

Did you ever meet Sylvia Boots JaiDee ? (not in that carpark I hope...)
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

You need some updated info.

Peanuts aka 7969 is no more - been gone for a couple of years...

The scene is not as good as one might expect

Club Cobra in North Hollywood on Thursdays - probably the biggest event
            The Oxwood Inn in Van Nuys on Saturday - heard it's a bit rough
            Hamburger Mary's in Long Beach on Tuesdays - growing party but a weeknight
            The Palms in West Hollywood on Friday and Mondays - relatively small gathering

Good luck..

Comment

hey Hoodo Reflections here
              I used to live in LA a million years ago and loved the Queen Mary which has been closed for years. I know Peanuts (7969 in recent years) closed as well. How is Club Cobra on Thursday nights? what times are good? How should I get there from LAX? thanks for the tips. Will go this Thursday when I am in town again. Thanks
              reflections

Comment

(reflections @ Jan. 31 2010,20:12)  How should I get there from LAX?
                Take the FlyAway Union Station shuttle. At Union take the Red Line to Hollywood and Highland. Take a cab from there.

Or just take a cab direct from LAX.

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Jan. 30 2010,22:24) Chubby Sai Lee ?  

Did you ever meet Sylvia Boots JaiDee ? (not in that carpark I hope...)
                  Ah, gratuitous Sylvia Boots reference... and you threw the murder in the car park in for bonus points! VERY IMPRESSIVE!

She was one of the best deep throaters ever, which is why she was on my radar. My second favorite tranny/LB throater would have to be Foxxxx, can't remember her first name but she's a postie now.
                  Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Sylvia was hot... One of my favourites on the old VHS was 'Attack of the 50ft Tranny' also starring Lisa Lawrence...great production values

Saw Olivia Love in a recent shoot for Frank...weird

The LA scene must have been something 10 years back

Comment

Don't know Sylvia Boots or any other shemales from LA; I am an east coast guy!!

I knew a lot in Boston years ago, but same as my LA info it's way out of date

I only knew Sai [pre-chubby days; kinda lol] because we had worked together a few times.

Haven't been to LA in 3 years or so and don't miss it!!
                      Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

the scene was great in the 80s in LA and New York. I n LA when I lived there you had Peanuts and the Queen Mary which was the longest running tranny bar in the world before it suddenly closed in the mid 90s. In NewYork you had Sallys Hideaway and other tranny bars but Sallys's in my humble opinion was the best tranny bar ever.
                        Hey DT are you talking about Samantha Foxx? or mEGAN fOX??

Comment

I think he means Danielle Foxx
                          x
                          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

.. Foxx is a postie now too..  
                            .. I'm not young enough to know everything, and not old enough to have done everything..

Comment

No great loss there..

Comment

Working...
                              X