Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah thats it Danielle

Comment

Gents, the LA scene is now dead. Dead, dead, dead  Has been that way for a couple years.  Peanuts is closed, Queen Mary is closed, etc.  Even the Yukon Mining Company (a nasty restaurant where everyone went for after hours hookups in their parking lot) is closed.  

The moral majority has won.  Hands down.

OTOH, if you're into some "tasty man ass" (bleh!), the scene in West Hollywood is still rocking.  Some of the clubs there will see the occasional TG, but nothing really to compare with the good old days of the 90's, nor worth your time.

You just don't want to waste your money coming here.  For the cost of a couple of the over priced hookers on Eros.Com, you can buy an economy class ticket to BK.  Or, if you're really brave, head down to So America (very tempting actually for me, given how hot and fiercely sexy some of the latina TG's are).  

It would be pretty sad, but I went to Australia in late 2009, and that's even sadder.  

p.s. for those that want to stroll down memory lane, the 80's (pre AIDS) and early 90's were really amazing in LA.  So many places to go, with so many hot, hot TG's who flocked to Los Angeles.  Let me know if anyone invents a time machine, and I'll buy a ticket.
      Bring on the bitches!

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jan. 30 2010,00:00) when I used to {grudgingly} visit L.A. for work-related shit,  I used to go to Peanuts.....which has since changed its name to the 7465 club or something; I believe it is on Santa Monica or Sunset......not bad, they had those foolish cabaret shows sometimes but on the nights when it was just a dance club it was OK and always have 30-40 TS girls in there on weekends;  half were pretty hot and half were drag queens.

Not a bad place.....I took Saigon Lee there one time and she was treated like a celebrity, everyone knew who she was from her website....I also met my hero Danno/Ramboz there!
        JD,

U missed Peanuts when it was rocking.  We're talking BJ's in the rest rooms by sissy asian debs that would come from the colleges dressed up for a night of sissy fun.  It was total out of control fun, and well worth going.

One of the first times I went to Peanuts, I met Saigon b4 she went over the top.  She was so very sexy b4 her boob implants -- but I like the asian femme boy look (and she really was a smokin hot femme boy).  

After hours, we'd all drive down to the Youkon Mining Co and the TG's would come up to your cars like it was  friggin drive in.  Had so many BJ's in my car I had to sterilize it before I traded it in

Things changed after Eddy Murphy was caught with a TG hooker coming out of the movie studio next door.  Cops cracked down, the neighborhood got religion, and everything was "cleaned up".  

Not much fun these days.  

Weird though, the gay scene in WeHo seems not to have been affected.  But I believe that the guys really don't get on well with TG's.
        Bring on the bitches!

Comment

(fancylighters @ Feb. 05 2010,10:28) Things changed after Eddy Murphy was caught with a TG hooker coming out of the movie studio next door
          Classic!!

Excellent update, FL......we can always count on you for the latest news {or non-news} coming out of the L.A. scene.

It seems to me that now would be a perfect time to open a TS bar, to fill in the void in the 2nd-largest city in America. Damn, sounds like they could sure use one; and with all the hookers that work in that city and a plethora of admirers from Diego to Santa Barbara it would have no trouble getting clientele.

Cops and other city officials probably standing in the way, huh??

Or more likely no one has the balls to plunk down a couple hundred grand on an idea which could go south very quickly.........
          Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I remember going a few times to the Queen Mary in the mid 80's & being knocked out by some of the talent there. I wasn't a local so it was only once a year when I worked there & I had just started going to tranny bars so it was all new to me & I was pretty infatuated by the Hollywood beauties, almost left with Dana Douglas once but she saw one of her regulars & split with him.

I was pretty inexperienced but even then I noticed especially the pinay girls mostly, & typically went with one of them.

Comment

Working...
            X