X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Heathrow Security Checks

The new checks have arrived at Heathrow  , and it is pretty stressfull.
    It seems like one in 10 are being picked out.

You have to give them your whole know itinerary and pretty much everything else. As i ws carrying 2K in sterling they called the counter terrorist guys in to grill me . they want to know who your seeing and names
    As if 2K is a big deal.

I have nothing to hide but they look at all your phone numbers , Cds, bussiness cards . They check all your credit cards and bank accounts and also they checked my Companies annual returns at companies house. Then they phone someone who works for you and so on and on to check out your story

Well i have fuck all to hide but if you are sensitive about  May699@ Bogmail.com then you have to blush and bear it

More theatrical nonsense that won't do anything for 'security' at all!
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

I thought USA was bad... that's appalling.

My last trip, I told everyone, including friends family and employer, that I was going to Mexico. Thailand has become too much of a hot button for most smart folks in the USA especially when you factor in 49 year old single guy going alone - I got tired of all the questions and funny looks from my first trip.

So I can just imagine what would have happened if they'd called my employer to verify my trip to Thailand when everyone KNEW I was going to Puerto Vallarta for my vacation.
      Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Working...
      X